Options

Replies

• hollyjane77
    Options
    Wow!!! You are amazing!
  • sexelby
    sexelby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Incredible! What was your motivation? I need some!
  • ejgballerina
    ejgballerina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Fantastic job!
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 01kvaldez
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!

This shows me there is no excuse. Try hard get hardcore results!
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow I'm impressed with what you have achieved in 45 weeks. Gives me some motivation to stick to it!
  • CraigAtter
    Options

Ive had cellulitis in my leg a few times and being over weight didnt help it. also dont want to die young from being over weight and to be honest apart from the cellulitis thats all ive ever had go wrong with me, so i thought id get the weight off before anything major happens to me.

And i want to be healthy and help others to.
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and I admire your dedication! :flowerforyou:
  • sexelby
    sexelby Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Ive had cellulitis in my leg a few times and being over weight didnt help it. also dont want to die young from being over weight and to be honest apart from the cellulitis thats all ive ever had go wrong with me, so i thought id get the weight off before anything major happens to me.

Oh wow, sorry to hear you were ill. But if it was the deciding factor in helping you lose weight then well done for being so strong and taking control of your health!
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    45 weeks?!?!?!? HOLY CRAP!!! I need to get my shiznit together...:smile:
  • FindingTheNewMe
    FindingTheNewMe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Well done! You look great.
    I was discouraged today after doing terrible yesterday eating wise after 8 days of doing great. You inspired me to keep going and moving forward. Thanks!
  • CraigAtter
    Options

Oh wow, sorry to hear you were ill. But if it was the deciding factor in helping you lose weight then well done for being so strong and taking control of your health!

Ive had it about 6 times in total and a long time off work with it but wouldnt say it was the only deciding factor but something just clicked in my head last year and ive not been looking back since.

Cheers peeps
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Very inspiring. Well done! You look great.
    I was discouraged today after doing terrible yesterday eating wise after 8 days of doing great. You inspired me to keep going and moving forward. Thanks!

Thats made my day to read that. thanks for posting and keep a possitive mindset and you wont go far wrong in your journey.

If you fall off the horse so to speak just dust yourself down and get straight back on again and complete the race.
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Woooooooowwwwww. Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    pic showing 3 stages of the weight loss

transform5.jpg
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Craig! It is very inspirational to see someone successful at losing the kind of numbers I need to lose. I've lost 31 lbs. in the past seven weeks. I managed to keep off 40 lbs. of weight that I lost in previous attempts. (That's a total of about 70 lbs.). I still need to lose close to 200 lbs. What I noticed about you is that you don't have the saggy skin that most people I know that lost a large amount of weight. That is inspiring. I guess that is because of all the exercise you have done. Most people that I know that have lost over 100 lbs. had gastric bypass and they didn't exercise much. Glad to know that it's possible. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! Well done you! :)
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help keep me motivated as my journey continues and il help back :)
  • BridgeKiki
    Options
    WOW!! Was that you? Good job. You inspire me, thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!