Awesome, well done!
  • ladi_luk
    ladi_luk Posts: 9
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done! Fantastic effort.
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thats so great! congratulations and keep up the good work!!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Speechless.

Utterly speechless.
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    WOW!! Was that you? Good job. You inspire me, thank you.

Of course it was me lol well more like 2 of me
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Killer- you look happy too
  • CraigAtter
    Options
  • theshow4jsu
    theshow4jsu Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Great job!
  • nannybubbles
    Options
    Heres a pic

transform7smaller.jpg
    Craig... you just made an old lady swear out loud!!! and it was a real bad one! CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you like yourself becasue you are going to have to live with yourself a whole lot longer now!! Seriously well done.
  • healthybellalicious
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your success so far....good luck with Insanity!!!
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Heres a pic

transform7smaller.jpg
    Craig... you just made an old lady swear out loud!!! and it was a real bad one! CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you like yourself becasue you are going to have to live with yourself a whole lot longer now!! Seriously well done.

Awwww thanks for that :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap-you look AWESOME!!!!!! You look like a whole different person now, not only fitter obviously, but younger.

Amazing amount of weight gone in only 45 weeks....WOW. :drinker:
  • melissawaters
    melissawaters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!! great job!!!! you look awesome:smile:
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Enjoy the new you!!!
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great Job Mate! :bigsmile: That's almost 5lb a week..! I thought you made a conversion error so I looked it up, 15 stone = 210 pounds. I'd be curious to know what the breakdown was per week. Are you sure you didn't cut off a leg or something? Amazing....
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Looking fab :smile: , well done!

Is Nottingham Rock City still there? My sister was at uni in Nottingham so I visited a few times!
  • nerdehgirl
    nerdehgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Holy crap! You look great! That's a lot of exclamation marks! Lol. This is definitely awesome.
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Looking fab :smile: , well done!

Is Nottingham Rock City still there? My sister was at uni in Nottingham so I visited a few times!

Haha indeed it is i was in there the other week for my birthday and its not as good as it used to be, probably because im a old *kitten* haha

I did go this friday just gone to a 90's rock night in one of the smaller rooms and it was awesome had a great night
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Great Job Mate! :bigsmile: That's almost 5lb a week..! I thought you made a conversion error so I looked it up, 15 stone = 210 pounds. I'd be curious to know what the breakdown was per week. Are you sure you didn't cut off a leg or something? Amazing....

Well the first few weeks it flew off and then it would go in patterns like 2 good weeks of 5/6/7/8lbs then 1lb off for a long while then the last 8 weeks it was consistant 4/5lbs a week off

And no i didnt chop a leg off lol although i did think about it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!