210lbs gone in 45 weeks

Options
Hi im Craig a 36 year old from Nottingham in the UK. I have lost 15st since january 1st 2012 and i did it in 45 weeks! and why i do feel i am quite fit now there is always room for improvements. I currently weigh around the 15st mark and while i dont want to lose any more weight at the minute i do want to have increased fitness so ive signed up on here and i am currently on day 5 of the Insanity workout and i love it (well maybe hate it lol)

I lost all of my weight through cardio (walking and bike mostly but recently use a rower and x-trainer) and weight lifting/ body building starting out slowly and building up as each week went on and obviously through my diet. I also up until the last couple of months did everything from home but i am now signed up to a local gym.

I am a fitness fanatic now and i want try new and exciting training methods. So while i am doing the Insanity workout at the minute i am always happy to get any advice on what to try next so that i can plan ahead. Any ideas are welcome.

Anyway feel free to add me on here. The more friends the better and the more motivation the better we all will be.

Heres to an awesome 2013.

Cheers,

Craig x

Replies

• CraigAtter
    Options
    Heres a pic

transform7smaller.jpg
  • MidtownMasala
    Options
    Wow. Awesome, dude. Very inspirational.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Amazing transformation
  • mochablend
    mochablend Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, Craig! That's awesome! And amazing! How did you get started? I mean, before you became a fitness fanatic. I'm trying to fit exercise back into my schedule.
  • tlspratley
    tlspratley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Excellent job Craig! Truly inspirational!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
    You not only look so much thinner, you look very healthy and strong.
    I would go so far as to say you look HOT but since you are about the same age as my son, I won't. ;-)
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    All I can say is Incredible! What an inspiration :)
  • CourtneyGetsFit_
    Options
    Wow!!!! Great job!!!
  • amgault
    amgault Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW that is amazing!!! What kept you going in the beginning? What was your motivation?
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jillgullett
    jillgullett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration!
  • downpound
    Options
    I am in awe and inspired through your success. I ahve started my life transformation process, and wish to lose 120lbs total. please keep in touch
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. When I have bad weeks I am coming back to your pictures. You are proof that with enough determination anything is possible. Congratulations!!!
  • garciabnm
    garciabnm Posts: 138
    Options
    DUDE!!!! That is amazing !!! Kudos to you
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Really well done. You look great.
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Wow thanks people i cant believe the response already haha it means alot cheers il go through and reply to your questions.

Thanks again
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have lost 15st since january 1st 2012 and i did it in 45 weeks! and why i do feel i am quite fit now there is always room for improvements. I currently weigh around the 15st mark and while i dont want to lose any more weight at the minute i do want to have increased fitness so ive signed up on here and i am currently on day 5 of the Insanity workout and i love it (well maybe hate it lol)

Amazing!! I have about 110 to lose and I hope I can.

Also, I am a bit confused, what is 15st mark? I'm not sure how that translates in the U.S. But I see you have lost 210 lbs... wooohoo!
  • princesspeanutsmom
    princesspeanutsmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!
    Way to go man!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!