Options
    Amazing. What an inspiration!
  • mitch356356
    Options
    Great job bro
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I have lost 15st since january 1st 2012 and i did it in 45 weeks! and why i do feel i am quite fit now there is always room for improvements. I currently weigh around the 15st mark and while i dont want to lose any more weight at the minute i do want to have increased fitness so ive signed up on here and i am currently on day 5 of the Insanity workout and i love it (well maybe hate it lol)

Amazing!! I have about 110 to lose and I hope I can.

Also, I am a bit confused, what is 15st mark? I'm not sure how that translates in the U.S. But I see you have lost 210 lbs... wooohoo!

A stone (st) is 14 pounds. So 15 st is equal to 210 pounds...and wow man! That is more than a whole person! :drinker:
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Im just about to do my Insanity workout day 6.
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on your success!! I know it was a lot of hard work, and you are truly an inspiration to all of us! Especially those of us with more than 100 lbs to lose!! I just want to know how you kept yourself motivatied if/when you hit a weight loss plateau?
  • LadyL2012
    LadyL2012 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing. What a complete inspiration.
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Absoloutly FANTASTIC!!! Well done!!! =)
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Totally unrecognisable! What a change. What an inspiration! Fan bl**dy tastic.
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Thank you
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats to you!!! :drinker:
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on your success!! I know it was a lot of hard work, and you are truly an inspiration to all of us! Especially those of us with more than 100 lbs to lose!! I just want to know how you kept yourself motivatied if/when you hit a weight loss plateau?

To be honest i lost weight every week of my journey.

I think if you set small goals that helps and keep your focus. I did find as i started eating more healthy the more focus i had and the better i started feeling which just made me more determined then ever to get where i am today.

If you put good food in your body you and your body will feel good to.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    that is AH-wait for it-MAZING!! you rocked it man!! looking great!
  • lisforlaurenn
    lisforlaurenn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Incredible! What an amazing transformation. Thank you for sharing your story, it's very inspirational!
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    AWESOME so PROUD of your accomplishment...I need to start exercising myself...the weight I have lost so far is just with diet...you are an inspiration....:bigsmile:
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • Blackshuck77
    Blackshuck77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great work there - totally amazing that you shifted that much in that amount of time...almost thought the before and after shots were of two different people. Good luck with the insanity workout and maintaining your fitness.
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Heres a pic

transform7smaller.jpg

Way to go man! Keep strong!
  • c_ansari
    c_ansari Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    I especially like to hear that you did it in 45 weeks. Given that I have a similar amount to lose, it gives me a better idea of timing
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I almost expected this to be a scam online marketing thing till i Kept reading. Well done sir! And while it is a quick amount of time, saying it in weeks sounds even quicker lol! Well done!
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fabulous and great 'sleeves'.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!