Options
    Well done! What hapen when you keep up the great work
  • christy3565
    Options
    You look great!!! such an inspiration!!
  • gtchs
    gtchs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look like a totally different person. Incredible.
  • grnice
    grnice Posts: 96
    Options
    You give me hope! Even though I kind of hate you for being a guy and dropping weight faster, I know it's still hard work!
  • kenziestx
    Options
    Great job, you must have worked your butt off, literally!
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    You give me hope! Even though I kind of hate you for being a guy and dropping weight faster, I know it's still hard work!

Yeah its hard work but believe me if i can do it anyone can
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Great job on your hard work!!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference, total transformation, you must feel like a different person. congrats :)
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow!!! Totally amazing!! I bet you feel like a new man! You certainly look it!

I'd love to see the look on people's faces who haven't seen you in a while! When they twig who yo are, they must be blown away! Love it :) Well done!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Congrats on a job very well done. Amazing.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    seen your pic's on another post, and all I can say is AWESOME!! I bet your feeling a ton better
  • dawnmarie_dreamer
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My biggest problem are on days when i don't feel good about the way i look and i get more depressed and eat crappy food! i have lost about 10 lbs. but have another 70 lbs. to go - any suggestions or comments regarding my binge eating????? thanks
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow!!! Totally amazing!! I bet you feel like a new man! You certainly look it!

I'd love to see the look on people's faces who haven't seen you in a while! When they twig who yo are, they must be blown away! Love it :) Well done!

Yeah ive had people walk past me a couple of times who didnt reconise me haha and i saw someone today who has seen pics of me but id not seen him for a year and he was shocked lol
  • IAmAOneManArmy
    IAmAOneManArmy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW thats amazing
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is truly amazing!!!

I have lost 47lbs since 1 Nov 2012 and want to lose another 70 by January 2014. Your story shows me that if I keep my determination I can do it. I know what you mean when you say something just clicked in your mind as that is exactly what happened to me. I've tried for years to lose weight and it is only now that I am actually doing it. Thanks for the post...it will keep me going.
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My biggest problem are on days when i don't feel good about the way i look and i get more depressed and eat crappy food! i have lost about 10 lbs. but have another 70 lbs. to go - any suggestions or comments regarding my binge eating????? thanks

Make sure that you have no bad foods in the house that makes a massive difference.

I always have things in the fridge like boiled eggs, cooked meats, fruit that i can grab if i feel hungry.

Just make sure you eat good food and no rubbish, i have between 6-8 meals a day and i still eat quite alot its just i now eat things that are good for you. I always have plenty of veg with my meals and eat the veg first and i have a good amount of protein, meats no fat greek yogurt protein shakes they always keep me pretty full. And i think another thing is to drink plenty of water throughout the day, just that alone can stop you binge eating. It is hard though you need to keep focused and set yourself small goals aswell as having a large goal to.

Its amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    HOLY ****!!!! amazing transformation!!!! congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!