210lbs gone in 45 weeks

Options

Replies

• jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Totally impressive and you encourage all of us at the beginning of our journey!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's amazing!!
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • Iwillbeback
    Options
    A huge transformation! Well done, so inspiring x
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Outstanding transformation! Well done.
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    That is incredible!!! You look great!!!

Now that you are at a good weight, what next? My DH lost a lot, and I don't want him to lose any more. Instead, he needs to start putting on muscle. Which is where it seems you are at now, also. So, what now? How do you switch from 'lose weight' diet mode to maintenance and muscle gain?? And still keep the abs fat off? If you have a plan, please share it!
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Wow, Craig! That's awesome! And amazing! How did you get started? I mean, before you became a fitness fanatic. I'm trying to fit exercise back into my schedule.

I just started by using one of those hand bikes on the floor while i was sat on a chair watching tv and did 5 mins a day and also did some walking and just built it up from there to the point where i could do about 4-5 hours a day after about 7 months although that is to much exercise to do. i do about 60-120 a day now.

Just take it staedy to start with and build it up slow its amazing how quick you can get to doing loads of exercise and listen to your body, thats what i did and its worked for me so far.
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!! GREAT JOB!
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    WOW that is amazing!!! What kept you going in the beginning? What was your motivation?

I cant quite put my finger on what got me started but ive yoyo'd up and down in weight for years and something just clicked in my head at the start of 2012 and its still going strong now. I do think most of it is in the mind if you get that right the rest will follow.

I also havent been to bad health wise and thought it was time to do something before my body started breaking down.

Once you get into it theres no stopping you and most of all when you exercise ENJOY it .
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    I am in awe and inspired through your success. I ahve started my life transformation process, and wish to lose 120lbs total. please keep in touch

I will and thankyou
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    I have lost 15st since january 1st 2012 and i did it in 45 weeks! and why i do feel i am quite fit now there is always room for improvements. I currently weigh around the 15st mark and while i dont want to lose any more weight at the minute i do want to have increased fitness so ive signed up on here and i am currently on day 5 of the Insanity workout and i love it (well maybe hate it lol)

Amazing!! I have about 110 to lose and I hope I can.

Also, I am a bit confused, what is 15st mark? I'm not sure how that translates in the U.S. But I see you have lost 210 lbs... wooohoo!

15st is 210lbs so im half the man i used to be haha

Thanks
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Fantastic work - I see the local tatooist has benefitted from your new found confidence in flashing the flesh.

The tattoo's are all old unfortunatly but i cant wait to get some new ones haha
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    grats dude, and here I was all high and might cause I lost 50lbs since last may. LOL! But seriously very cool.

Hey any weight loss is amazing no matter how much and you have done awesome well done.

For me the biggest thing is going to be keeping it off. I feel like ive won a battle and the rest of my life will be the war and im going to win the war.
  • joys19
    joys19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow! great job. Incredible transformation.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    WOW!!! You look HOT!!!
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Impressive! Loving the tatts, btw :) Happy New Year!!!

So...about how much are you working out in a day?

Probably between 60-120 mins a day but doing insanity at the min so no more then about 60
  • tumblindice
    tumblindice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Job Craig!!!! Very happy for you.
    Judy
  • angelacooper3
    angelacooper3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing, love the before and after pics. Very inspirational
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Thanks everyone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!