210lbs gone in 45 weeks

Options

Replies

• Pattik123
    Pattik123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are an Insipration!! thanks for sharing!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    congratulations! what a way to celebrate! new way of life FTW!!!! :)
  • scrapingd
    scrapingd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    inspirational :) gives me hope
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That's is very inspiring!! Wow! Well done!
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Thanks and as i have said before if i can do it anyone can.
  • RollTideRachel
    Options
    I'm so inspired! AWESOME JOB, MAN!
  • Wow! You look amazing!
  • fredgunnerson
    fredgunnerson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Right on bro! You look great! I did 3 rounds of P90X and now I'm on P90X/ Less Mills Combat hybrid. P90X is the bomb!
  • mmahair
    mmahair Posts: 34
    Options
    amazing difference! way to go!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely phenomenal! You must be one determined guy to get results like that in 45 weeks. What an inspiration! Totally in awe :)
  • ClareOH
    ClareOH Posts: 40
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • JohnCOConnor
    Options
    Outstanding
  • Vinjol03
    Options
    wow woh woh = Fantastic
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    DAMN FINE work bro! Great job!!!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    OMG you have done amazing in such a short space of time I thought you must have definately had your stomach reduced to the size of an egg cup, but as a read on it was just hard work and determination. The fact you are British as well is even more impressive because it seems the USA have low fat or fat free versions of everything. Were you part of a club or something before?
    You are an inspiration but to be honest the thing that has impressed me the most is that you have been on here for a month and you have got your head around how you post pictures LOL I have been on here for 6 mths and don't know how to do it.

Thanks for the Inspiration.
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    OMG you have done amazing in such a short space of time I thought you must have definately had your stomach reduced to the size of an egg cup, but as a read on it was just hard work and determination. The fact you are British as well is even more impressive because it seems the USA have low fat or fat free versions of everything. Were you part of a club or something before?
    You are an inspiration but to be honest the thing that has impressed me the most is that you have been on here for a month and you have got your head around how you post pictures LOL I have been on here for 6 mths and don't know how to do it.

Thanks for the Inspiration.

haha it took some figuring out for me to put a pic on lol

And yes i am a member of a slimming club called "Slimming World" and i cant recommend joining a club enough it really worked for me but all the exercise ive done has been off my own back although they try and encourage you to do exercise.

I think sometimes just because it says fat free of low fat doesnt always mean that it is good for you they can still be high in sugars and other rubbish.

And no ive had no surgery done either its just been a lot of hard work and my heads been and is in a great place and that really does make all the difference.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Good job man! :)
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look amazing

Thanks for sharing & the inspiration :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!