Replies

• jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You look great! (Love your ink too!)
  • sienicfree
    Options
    Congrats.
    I can't wait to be able to have a success story. :)
    p.s. I LOVE your tattoos.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • cbo1o
    cbo1o Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great
  • myana1
    myana1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Fanfreakingtastic!! Congrats to you! You look great and glad you feel great as well.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Great job ....... enjoy your happy healthy new life ..... and thanks for sharing !
  • aimeehoward73
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Congrats!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!
  • Equiphoria
    Options
    Um. Wow! Biggest loser eat your heart out! Obviously fantastic focus & dedication. My plan is Walking, lots & lots (poor dog!) & riding my horse and swimming :) Feel free to add me...
  • ellouise1108
    ellouise1108 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!! Very inspiring!!
  • jallen47
    Options
    I too love Insanity. I am doing Asylum right now. Dare I say, I love it even more than Insanity. You look amazing, Shaun T did your body good! Congratulations! Keep rockin it!
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mommymovingmountains
    Options
    Just AMAZING!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • TisMissyKIA
    TisMissyKIA Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tris57
    tris57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I just started by using one of those hand bikes on the floor while i was sat on a chair watching tv and did 5 mins a day and also did some walking and just built it up from there to the point where i could do about 4-5 hours a day after about 7 months although that is to much exercise to do. i do about 60-120 a day now.

Just take it staedy to start with and build it up slow its amazing how quick you can get to doing loads of exercise and listen to your body, thats what i did and its worked for me so far.

This post inspired me to walk to work this morning. Great job and impressive time scale!
  • CraigAtter
    Options

I just started by using one of those hand bikes on the floor while i was sat on a chair watching tv and did 5 mins a day and also did some walking and just built it up from there to the point where i could do about 4-5 hours a day after about 7 months although that is to much exercise to do. i do about 60-120 a day now.

Just take it staedy to start with and build it up slow its amazing how quick you can get to doing loads of exercise and listen to your body, thats what i did and its worked for me so far.

This post inspired me to walk to work this morning. Great job and impressive time scale!

Thanks for that it really means alot cheers

and thanks to everyone else
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Great job, you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!