Any Optifast users out there?

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• RingLady929
    RingLady929 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think I fell off the wagon and it ran me over. I went on vacation two weeks ago and ate one meal a day off plan. Gained 4#. Haven't been able to re-lose it and then just went stupid yesterday and got up to 287 & today i'm on my second piece of cake and I have a headache. Well tomorrow is a new day. Back in the saddle.
  • RingLady929
    Options
    I started Transition last week right before I went on vacation. Managed not to gain any weight but didn't lose any either. Today I start my three products and one meal strategy. So Shake for breakfast, Meal (protein and veggies, maybe some carbs) for lunch, a Bar for snack(I ordered Berry and Chocolate-so far, Berry is okay,) and Soup for dinner because I started walking on my dinner break cz Zombies are chasing me.
  • RingLady929
    Options
    gotta tell you that Harvest Snaps snap pea crisps are really good
  • RingLady929
    Options
    I've only been gaining weight since November. I cite no exercise and comfort eating. I'm trying to get back into it but still crave candy. I'm thinking of going back to 5 products a day. no real food.
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    If it hasn't been working why continue with it? Shakes aren't the way to go.

Why not monitor what your eating instead? I've tried going the shake route as well years ago and it doesn't work. It's not sustainable. Eating well and exercise are.
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I've only been gaining weight since November. I cite no exercise and comfort eating. I'm trying to get back into it but still crave candy. I'm thinking of going back to 5 products a day. no real food.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing... so you want to let go of more money when you can just count calories and weigh your food which is successful. All you need is a deficit, and clearly what you were doing before wasn't working. I personally wouldn't.