Spring Couch to 5K

Options
123457»

Replies

• jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Just been sick. I was sick and having major trouble breathing last Saturday (my 5K race) but somehow I managed to run the entire race. 29:45...I just wanted under 30 initially, so I'm happy I got it despite being sick! My sister and I ran together and she was also sick, so I'm pretty proud :)

Way to go MTGirl! Your 2 mile run is in May right? What other thread?!?
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Just been sick. I was sick and having major trouble breathing last Saturday (my 5K race) but somehow I managed to run the entire race. 29:45...I just wanted under 30 initially, so I'm happy I got it despite being sick! My sister and I ran together and she was also sick, so I'm pretty proud :)

Way to go MTGirl! Your 2 mile run is in May right? What other thread?!?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/88702-c25k-everyone-welcome-just-starting-or-in-the-middle

That's the other thread - Iceprincess is there and a bunch of others.

Way to go on your race!! That is awesome. I can only run 2 miles in that time, but I'm working on it. Hope you're feeling better now. Yup - race day is May 8. I won't win anything - but I will run it this year and that is huge in my book! Since we're the only two posting here - if you want to join at the other thread, I've started posting there. :flowerforyou:
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Sweet. Maybe I'll join you all over there. Though I'm just about finished...going to attempt to re-run week 9 since I only got to week 9, day 1 before I got sick :)