CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options
Alright, so im one of those busty girls. I nate it when i find a perfect dress and have to get a size bigger to fit my "girls." Looking for support by other women like this & if i can help decrease my size. i have lost 40 pounds, but only went from DD to D. Ugh. Thanks:)

Replies

• lannaxo
    Options
    I have the same exact problem! I was hoping when I lost more weight they would just.. disappear, but now that you said your's only went down a cup I'm nervous lol.
  • bramley1911
    bramley1911 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Exact same problem. I'd definitely be at least one dress size smaller than I am if it weren't for them. Hoping they'll go down a few cup sizes over the next few months but I'll doubt they'll go down as much as I want them too.
  • bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to know this too! I'm planning on getting a reduction and lift when I reach my target weight, but I'd like to naturally reduce as much as possible lol...I used to be a DD, then had kids and breastfeed, and I'm now a G. O_O
  • BldHny2002
    BldHny2002 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Same here! I lost 30 and I'm down to a D. I have a feeling though that they'll keep shrinking.
  • jdavis36
    jdavis36 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya all! As much as the boys think they like these, they are fat cells....with some milk glands...yuk! I find it helpful to get a very supportive bra that will really lift, way up - then I can usually squeeze them into the proper sized dress that fits sthe rest of my shape. OR...get a nylon/blend material that has the give you need so it hugs your 'girls' just rright and shows your new slender waistline. Congrats on all the lost LBS! I'm just getting started back, had much success last year, now it's time to go the last 20 lbs. I went from a DD to a D, and not too hopeful they will shrink more...
  • leanne171717
    Options
    Hi,

I'm heavy right now and mine are 36 DDD. At my perfect weight of 110, mine are 34 c or b. It's the last 10-15 pounds that shrinks the fat on the breasts. My back feels so much better when they are a healthy size.

LeAnne
  • petzuk01
    Options
    Talked to my wife about this, since while hers are store bought they too have increased in size when she gained weight (she is working on here as well). Her point is, generally it is the first place a woman will lose weight when she begins dieting. From what she said to pass on, depending on how much more weight you have to go to reach your goal, you may have maxed out your "shrinkage". *shrug* I admit to not having a clue about this, but my wife is knowledgeable.
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Her point is, generally it is the first place a woman will lose weight when she begins dieting.

Actually, it depends on the woman, which makes things even more complicated!!

So far I've not lost any real weight, but enough inches to go down a band size with the same cup size (so everything is shrinking proportionally). I thought it was hard finding a 38DDD? A lot of the brands that make those don't make bras in a 36DDD, so my old standbys don't work anymore! WAAAAa :angry: It doesn't help that I'm bordering on the next cup size up, so some brands fit and others don't, depending on the cut.
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I hate when I find a super cute shirt and it has a built in bra. Then it's like never mind. Or a button up shirt fits perfectly except it gaps across the chest, sucks. Shopping for swimsuits too.
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 32f and find mine grow when I put on weight but don't shrink when I lose weight
  • New_Jayme
    Options
    Bump

DDD's here and my hips and behind don't match :-/
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,279 Member
    Options
    Even when I was a size 6 and at my lowest weight as an adult I was still a D cup.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I used to be a DD, now I'm maybe a (small) C. If you lose enough weight they'll shrink.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I've lost 19lbs so far, and there hasn't been any change at all! :(
  • ahart78
    ahart78 Posts: 28
    Options
    Not to discourage you, but I lost 25 lbs and I'm still a full DD/small DDD. Huge boobs suck. years ago when I lost 60 lbs, I was still a full D :(
  • ahart78
    ahart78 Posts: 28
    Options
    I used to be a DD, now I'm maybe a (small) C. If you lose enough weight they'll shrink.

Not necessarily true.....
  • maaky3
    maaky3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have to do that as well (buy one size larger - it's an awful feeling knowing that you can wear smaller and can't) I then have a seamstress take in what needs to be done.. things you have to do to look good.
  • SarahD59
    SarahD59 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I started out as a DD. I've lost 45 lbs, and I'm ALMOST down to a D. My pants are down to a size 10 (started at size 16), but I'm still wearing a large shirt, and a size 12 dress.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Depending on what store/brand I am sized in I'm anywhere from a 40DD to a 40 something E or EE......so dumb.

I lost 30lbs & my boobs didn't change but my band size did.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    what about your back (ribcage)

I'll find the perfect dress that fits the waist, fits the girls and then won't do up on the last two inches of my back because i need another inch or inch and a half of fabric....

ok ok....maybe it's the girls...but they are so fabulous I really would rather blame my ribcage...