CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Before I had kids, I was a 36C. Went up to a 42DD and stayed there for years

Now, I weigh close to 50 pounds less than I did at age 20 when I got pregnant with my first child, and I am a size 36F.

Boobs are rebels. They do what they want. \m/
  • Dedicatediva
    Dedicatediva Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Now that I've lost a total of 51pds they have went down a little bit but not much. I've learned to love them.
  • Annaduurai
    Annaduurai Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When i was a size 5 and a bit too skinny I had D's Now I wear an F I don't think they will shrink too much but it would be nice if I could wear clothes that smaller breasted women wear without looking like a slut or like your wearing a tent.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I used to be a DD, now I'm maybe a (small) C. If you lose enough weight they'll shrink.

Not necessarily true.....

Operative word was "enough". If you get down to like 70lbs, you're not gonna have any boobs left. Not saying anyone SHOULD be 70, just saying it's possible.
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    At 49 yrs old I'm pleased with how much push-ups are helping. Started the 100push-up program in the last 2 weeks and I'm already seeing an improvement :-)
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Mine don't seem to be going anywhere!!!
  • shoecake
    shoecake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm an F at the moment and I've just ordered a strapless wedding dress so I'm praying I can get mine down to a decent size otherwise, they'll never fit in - I would give anything to be able to wear a button up shirt again :-(

I'm really focusing on losing accross my back as well as I@m hoping that will help!
  • Poecile
    Poecile Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    For the ladies who have lost cup sizes as the weight came off, how's the, erm, sagginess? I wear a 40G and the girls are already almost halfway down my stomach. I'm not stupid enough to think that losing weight will make them perky, but did your sagging get worse? I have already set my mind to having a reduction/lift when I can maintain my goal weight.

This is exactly what I worry about. I don't want them to sag like empty satchels after I lose weight! Especially since I am currently looking for a full-time job with health benefits (best I've gotten is a "part time" job...if 5hrs/wk counts as that).
  • muchmoretolove
    muchmoretolove Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i feel the opposite way entirely, i want to lose the weight but i never want to lose my girls!
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I knew this forum was gonna be good i just wish we had more pictures :) Like close ups (just a suggestion) :smokin:
  • watchthis1970
    watchthis1970 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I lost 95 pounds about ten years ago mine shrunk. I don't exactly remember where I started, guessing somewhere around
    42ddd and went down to a 36c. However I was also lifting weights. I did full circuit free weights every other day at home. I always included Bench press with either dumbells or barbell. I also did flyes and reverse flyes. I also did alot of other arm exercises the also work the chest area. I think this helped alot.

As for Bras and fit, go to an actual bra store. In Iowa Des Moines has a wonderful store called Staceys Bra and Lingerie. They specialize in fitting and help you find what works for you. You can always order online after you find what works.

So far I have not relost enough of the weight to see much difference, but looking forward to being able to buy new pretties!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    get a breast reduction girl! it is the best thing i have ever done for myself! i went from a ddd to a c/d! I am soooo very happy that i made the choice to finally go for it. it has been a little under 3 months since the surgery, and i am healing excellent! of course, it is your decision, but you won't regret it! having smaller boobies has given me so much more confidence than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    And every guy on MFP (hetero anyway) automatically checks out every thread that has "busty girls" in the title!
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel. i'm a 38DD-40DD depending on the brand. even when i was smaller i was always a "larger" size because of my chest (i was also a D cup. sigh)
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    get a breast reduction girl! it is the best thing i have ever done for myself! i went from a ddd to a c/d! I am soooo very happy that i made the choice to finally go for it. it has been a little under 3 months since the surgery, and i am healing excellent! of course, it is your decision, but you won't regret it! having smaller boobies has given me so much more confidence than ever before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if this is a personal question but how much do breast reductions cost? you can message me if you want.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    DDs here =] and they are a pain in the *kitten* sometimes. :grumble:
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Invest in tailoring, really, buy the bigger size to fit the girls and have the waist nipped in. For a couple nice dresses it is TOTALLY worth it!

www.modcloth.com has a lot of great stuff if you like retro.

Signed- a 40DDD that is down to a 36D and loves the big girls!
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    And every guy on MFP (hetero anyway) automatically checks out every thread that has "busty girls" in the title!

so very true..lol
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have that problem too! I am a DDD now and was a E... but nothing.. I have been losing weight everywhere else! If you have any ideas on what to do let me know! <3
  • ivonya
    ivonya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was a 32GG at 186 pounds, I've lost 52 pounds (42 with MFP). I'd say I'm probably at a 30G (Its over time to be remeasured lol). I think a cup and a band is about as far down as they will go. A cup makes a HUGE difference for the back though! :-D