CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options

Replies

• Poecile
    Poecile Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 42DDD, and I am hoping they'll shrink to DD-D range. I don't think that even at my GW they'll get much smaller than that.

I'm just worried about whether they'll end up all "dangly" or something. :frown:
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Baby it is just what you were blessed with I think. I went from DDD to a D and I have lost over 100 pounds, I would love to be a C, but I am not sure that will happen. But I feel ya, not sure the solution except to make the best of your assets....sorry:(
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'm no help to this thread
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I used to be a DD, now I'm maybe a (small) C. If you lose enough weight they'll shrink.

Not necessarily true.....

I was going to say that, too. I've gone from a 46F to a 42G or H since I've lost 62 pounds. Granted, I've been overweight my entire adult life, but I don't really see them shrinking too much.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    From what I understand: if your breasts are larger because you are at an unhealthy weight, then you will lose more weight from there as you reduce your weight. But if your breasts are larger naturally, even when you are at a normal/thin weight, then you'll lose less weight from there.
    I may be wrong, but after reading multiple stories and hearing women talk about their weight loss, this is the trend that I've observed.

Of course, remember that breasts are made of fat tissue, so you'll lose a bit from there anyhow.

I assure you, you are lovely, no matter what.

I had B cups 35 lbs ago, and I still have B cups. I am not a busty lady, but I wish you the best on your weight loss. :)
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Alright, so im one of those busty girls. I nate it when i find a perfect dress and have to get a size bigger to fit my "girls." Looking for support by other women like this & if i can help decrease my size. i have lost 40 pounds, but only went from DD to D. Ugh. Thanks:)

I actually had a medically necessary breast reduction years back, but I was a DDD before that. I also had to buy clothes larger to accommodate my chest, but at your size, a good minimizer might make it so that you don't have to. I used to use one by Wacoal that I'd recommend you try. They're a bit pricey, but you could get away with just one or two, and just wear them with certain outfits. That's what I'd do, if I were in your place.

ETA: Whether we lose there or not is very individual. I had lost over 40 before the surgery, and didn't lose any from my chest.
  • :/ I have the same problem! I lost over 30lbs and they only went from a 36DD to a 32DD. I want to be a C cup already!
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Yep, I wear a 28 pants (so like a US size 6 I think) and then I wear a 10 or 12 dress for my boobs (but I also have broad shoulders and a pretty big rib cage) it's so annoying, especially when all these things are like "drop a dress size" like I can lose weight and drop pants sizes but still no dress size
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I went from 190 lbs to 150 lbs a few yrs ago and went from a DDD to a D. Right now I'm 179 at a DDD..and aiming for 140lbs this time around and hoping to get back to the D! I would feel weird with small boobs...I wouldn't want to be smaller than a D ..maybe C at the smallest... I love being busty just not DDD busty!! LOL .:tongue:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'm just sitting here, watching all the men lurk.
  • pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I"ve lost over 100lbs and still have a DD cup.. lost a lot of side and back flab.. but the boobs stayed the same.. Maybe it does just all depend on the person...:smile:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    this has to be a trap

<looks sideways>
  • kayla554
    kayla554 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You girls are actually lucky! I'm only a 32-b who wants to trade :P
  • RoseClare
    Options
    I'm a 36DDD also...the only place that I've found that carries a good bra in my size is Frederick's...fyi they're having a really good sale right now (I hit the jackpot yesterday) :smile:
  • peniculala
    peniculala Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight several times over the years and my chest is the last place I lose and even though I've been close to my healthy weight, I've never been below a D. I'm currently an H and man is that hard to buy for. I wish they would shrink first. But for me, I lose it in my face first. my legs second then my belly, then my butt and then my breast. I hate how my body works. I'm actually more proportionate at this weight. Too bad it's unhealthy!
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I think it is important to note that the number indicates your rib size and the letter is the boob size. So, weight loss will generally be seen (for me anyway) in the number first, because if you are lifting, your are building your pectoral muscles which may make sit seem like your boobs are the same size. However, their shape has probably changed, which is why you need to be fitted every 6 months- especially with weight loss. The tissue changes and your support requirements change.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

This is very much a "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" kind of issue.
  • peniculala
    peniculala Posts: 81 Member
    Options

I would in a minute!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I lost 33 lb and went from a34DD to a 32F :-/ My dress sizes are 8 for bust, 2 for waist, and 6 for hips lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,691 Member
    Options
    This thread isn't worth reading without actual pictures!:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition