CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options

Replies

• andreachirillo
    andreachirillo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I lost 65 lbs and my cup size went up as the band size went down...unfortunately for me, the girls are not shrinking with the rest of the body.
  • JazzleRazzleDazzle
    Options
    OMG! I sooooo have this same issue. Pleeeease tell me what sports bra y'all are wearing. I am being active for the first time since getting a Fitbit and nothing holds these boobs in place.

Any brand advice or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
  • DebHutton55
    DebHutton55 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ladies, some of you will lose them and most of you won't. Just embrace the girls, they are yours, God given. Surgery is ridiculous as far as I am concerned unless for back pain.
  • charovnitza
    Options
    Ladies, I presently wear an H cup (that's 5 D's). The difference in size between a D cup and an H cup, is the same as between an A cup and a DD. I have recently visited a plastic surgeon to see about a breast reduction. I told him that if possible I'd like to be a full C. He said I might end up still being a D, and I can accept that. Wish me luck that the insurance company ok's it.

BTW, Wacol makes excellent bras with great support for us, the generously endowed women. They're expensive, but they're worth it (around $65. Each)

The Plastic Surgeon told me that if I wanted to lose some weight before the surgery, that would be fine. He said if I lost some after surgery, the breasts have a tendency to sag. But just try to go to a weight that I can maintain. And btw, I have grooves in my shoulders from the weight of my breasts, and have arthritis in my neck and lower back from carrying this load. It's not fun.

This is something I've considered for years, so fingers crossed that it will happen and be successful.
  • MillerHighLife
    MillerHighLife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As a guy, I have similar problems--I've never been able to wear clothes off the rack.

If a shirt fits my shoulders and chest, the sleeves are 6" too long and hangs damn near to my knees. If a pair of pants fits my thighs and massive *kitten*, they are 4" too big around the waist.

I recently started getting custom shirts made--should have done it long ago. Bespoke, FTW.
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Girls are definitely not shrinking for me, either. Still a D after 80+lbs gone and have to wear a sports bra and a sport tank to smoosh them in. And for me, mine look bigger because my gut shrank lol!
  • NancyG55
    Options
    I have the same problem. The best I can do is try and get a minimizer bra, but even that doesn't solve the problem.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a champion from Target. I usually wear a tank top with a shelf bra too but I don't need it to keep em in place.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am 4"11", 61 years old...wore a B cup when I was 10, and always big breasted...two years aog when I started my weight losss journey I wore a 42DD...I didn't lose much up top, after 37 lbs, only having to move one notch on the bra closing...most of my weight came off below the belly....went from an XXL on top to a XL, and don't know about the pants yet as I have not shopped yet, but I can pull them off without unbottoning them...LOL...my pants 2 years ago were a 20W

I buy the Playtex 16 hour bra and I like the fit...have for years bought this, as I usually find bras to be uncomfortable.....
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Lets all buy Genie Bras and get it over with. Them babies lift, tuck, flatten and give you an instant reduction. :wink: :laugh:

Seriously though, I know what you mean. My actual BODY size is like a 2x but I have to buy a 5x just to accommodate the "ladies" as I call them.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Before, when I was really fit, I was still a "Large" C cup. I had gained weight, they, of course got bigger, but when I lost weight, they Still stayed Large C, Small D. I had to do the same, always get a medium shirt to accommodate the tatas, instead of the Small shirt...

Or, I would push em all into a sports bra, for the awesome "one giant boob" look, and be able to -kind of- get into the small shirt that way. lol. Fit my tummy but super tight on the tata's still.

Now, I am overweight after pregnancy....a lot. The boobs are pretty large and in charge...but i can not wait to have the problem again of needed a medium shirt instead of a small to accommodate my tatas...Since right now I have to wear like a 1x and my belly is poking out about the same amount as my tatas! lol

Ah, Busty girl problems!!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds and went from a DD to a DDD because I finally got correctly sized... Unfortunately, I don't see any end to my "girls" in sight.

I usually end up wearing two bras to work out. I wear a kind of grungy underwire bra on the bottom, then a "high impact" champion sports bra over that. If I'm doing anything super active, like a boot camp, I wear a compression shirt over there. I don't want any movement!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Same issue. Lost 30lbs and 2 inches in band size, but didn't lose a thing in cup size ( depending on manufacture I'm a D/DD ). I was hoping I could eventually get into a C. I don't forsee that happening. I have a goal of 40 more lbs to lose.
  • runningfataway
    Options
    You're blessed! I wish I was busty.
  • Cowgirl_Jody
    Cowgirl_Jody Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love Victoria secret sports bras, expensive but worth it and super cute hot pink ones. I always do chest compressions every day at least 50 to tighten chest up while you lose the weight. Makes a big difference
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: when i weigh 104 my bust was 32 d. now i am a 36 ddd. i think that this is a problem with many woman. what i am afraid of when i finish my losing weight will they still be perky??
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have lost 100 pounds and mine hasnt budged none at all .........40ff's.. im hoping my last 50pounds they will get the idea.lol . id love to be a c cup.
  • itsinthemiddle
    Options
    I love this thread! It's about time the busty girls talk about our dilemmas....When I was younger, I was a 36C at my lowest weight. That was OK. Now, after age and kids, I seem to be stuck at a 40D. For a somewhat short (5'4") and active women, it's a drag. Yes, I've discovered that tops/dresses must be bought in a larger size because of them, so I've opted for medium size stretchy fabrics now...and I look much better in my clothes because now my true waist size shows. When I reach my goal of 135 I plan to have a breast reduction....B cup is my dream. To go braless or stapless or wear anything off the rack is within reach!!!!
  • devynmariee
    Options
    same problem! Hopefully when I reach my gw I will see some kind of change.
  • Nikipowpez
    Nikipowpez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    OMG! I sooooo have this same issue. Pleeeease tell me what sports bra y'all are wearing. I am being active for the first time since getting a Fitbit and nothing holds these boobs in place.

Any brand advice or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

THIS!
    I've started the C25K a couple of times recently and these girls just don't want to be tamed! I'm a 38 D-DD and it is painful sometimes and a big part of why I can't actually keep at it. I have tried wearing two sports bras, a regular bra and a sports bra, or wrapping with ace bandages and then putting on the sports bra. They still just bounce away.