CALLING ALL BUSTY GIRLS

Options

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    For the ladies who have lost cup sizes as the weight came off, how's the, erm, sagginess? I wear a 40G and the girls are already almost halfway down my stomach. I'm not stupid enough to think that losing weight will make them perky, but did your sagging get worse? I have already set my mind to having a reduction/lift when I can maintain my goal weight.

I lost a cup size before baby, and mine were a lot less perky. That being said, I don't think it's a big deal long-term. They can be lifted right back up either with bras or with surgery later if you want to go that route. Being healthy is totally worth some boob saggage.
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I am currrently down to 119-120 pounds (54.5 kg) and I am now a 32F.

F is just a letter (although it does make finding bras a bit trickier LOL).

I buy tailored clothes because I have found it is much more slimming to accentuate your curves than buy something that falls straight down from your breasts. A good fitting bra will hold them up to where they are supposed to be and we don't always need to smoosh them down into dresses - sometimes they are meant to sit up and have the cleavage appreciated.

Best suggestion I can give is to get measured properly often, and buy your correct size. A correct fitting band gives better support than one too big ... so update those bras often during your weight loss girls.
  • rnstephdc
    Options
    Sorry to say also you loose a little but they are here to stay. Boobs are so over rated and to of money think people pay lots of
    money for them.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    At my absolute smallest weight, I was a size 0. I still had E cups. I wound up having to have a breast reduction. Large breasts run in my family (Mae West is my fourth cousin on my dad's side- and all the women in our family are built just like her). When I came to after surgery, my plastic surgeon said he'd never seen anything like it- I even have breast tissue in my back and down on my ribs.. My breasts had barely any fat at all. He took me down to a B cup (had to go that small for insurance to cover it), and I'll be darn if the girls didn't start to grow back after I had my daughter. I'm a very full C cup again. My surgeon told me it happens to some women... but the upside is at least they are perky now :). 34 years old with the breasts of an 18 year old- woo hoo!!!!
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Most people do lose boobs along with the weight... but not everyone.

I didn't (proportionately).

At one point I had shed around 140 pounds and had gone from a 44DDD/F to a 32G.

None of my bras currently fit properly, but I am probably right around a 34DD or maybe DDD.

That being said, I wear a 6 in dresses and Size Small shirts (I was in Size 4 dresses and XS shirts at my lightest), but I have pretty narrow shoulders and a small waist (even though I am 5'10").

Regardless of what size you are/end up though, just look for clothes that flatter your shape and embrace the body you were given.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    The grass is always greener lol. I have DDDs and would love for them to go to Ds we shall see. So far 47 lbs gone and nothing has gone yet.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was a 42d but I started feeling like I was falling out so turns out i am a 42ddd. :(
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Regardless of what size you are/end up though, just look for clothes that flatter your shape and embrace the body you were given.

^ This.
  • ebonyintx
    Options
    I actually FEAR boob shrinkage via weight loss , I love my girls lol. Like someone else said I'm not really any help, I know that when your bosom is "too large" for your frame it can be painful, so I'm sympathetic to anyone going through that. However I love mine & they don't cause me any pain.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    You girls are actually lucky! I'm only a 32-b who wants to trade :P

I'm a 34-A at most regardless of my weight. I would love to be even a B. I'll take one of those D's though.
  • nyemu
    nyemu Posts: 43
    Options
    it would be nice if I could wear clothes that smaller breasted women wear without looking like a slut or like your wearing a tent.

i feel you. I've gone down from a 38f to 34dd~ most of my weight is on my chest. I hate the attention.

When I was a teenager my sister's used to call me "the maddonna with the big boobies" and I have had men walk up to me and say random things like "nice boobs" then walk away. I've been called Dairyboard (a local milk distributor).

Being well endowed isn't enviable. It's a nuisance!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i see lots of "me gusta" guy's faces right now...
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have recently switched to sports bras by Moving Comfort; which has been a great choice, they do not bounce at all and I can do jumping jacks whithout getting knocked out!

Love this!
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I agree being busty is a curse as much as it is a blessing.

I was a DD is 6th grade, these things have been around as long as I can remember.

I thought I was a DDD and after losing 200 lbs I went and got fitted and found out i was a H cup. Who knew that was even an option. :noway:

After gaining back some weight, I've just been shoving them in the H cup and getting by. So I am starting this journey at an H cup and would love to end up somewhere in a DD cup. (It may be an unrealistic goal but it's my unrealistic goal, let me have it :bigsmile: ) I'd love to be able to have Victoria's Secrets cover my secrets, because as it stands right now my secrets are way larger than Victoria's.

19236416.png
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs in 2009 and my cup size stayed the same, only thing that changed was my band size. I think it just depends on the person.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I never thought that I would lose mine... I wore a 36DD at my wedding when I was 25. This was a sore point for me because I was fit and skinny (5'7", 128 lbs) and they really didn't make pretty, frilly bras in this size, and I really wanted pretty, frilly underwear for my wedding. I was 30 when my son was born. My nursing bras were ludicrous--40F or something like that. That is when I started going to a bra fitter because most stores (even maternity stores) didn't have my size on the rack. When I started on mfp I was wearing a 38C. 35 lbs later (and 10 lbs up from my wedding weight), and I am now wearing a 32E. I'm probably due for another fitting, because my bras are getting loose again, and again, my size is not one that most department stores carry. My breasts are definitely a different shape than they were 17 years ago!
  • jb100908
    jb100908 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to know this too! I'm planning on getting a reduction and lift when I reach my target weight, but I'd like to naturally reduce as much as possible lol...I used to be a DD, then had kids and breastfeed, and I'm now a G. O_O

Oy. God bless ya!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    .... again the problem here is what?????
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    I've only lost a couple pounds but I'm hoping once I've lost a fair amount that my 38GGs will go down a bit!!
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Ha, you think you have problems. When i lost the majority of my weight i went down a back size but up a cup size. I went from DD to an E.