What annoys you about others at the gym?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Overweight people...it's so gross

Funny, whenever I see overweight people at the gym I just want to run up and give them a high five for being awesome!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

This is awesome. My back is killing me after watching that.
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Those TRX and Zumba people. Please, go back to the planets you came from...

(just kidding, sort of)

what's TRX? and I do zumba! and I definitely am from earth, nor am I Latin. I'm as white as they come. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you mentioned zumba people because they generally are in crazy-bright neon colored outfits?

I just can't stay in my bad mood around those giddy Zumba people, LOL Before you know it those Zumba people either have me smiling or cracking up- dang it!

TRX are suspension straps where you use your body weight to do all sorts of exercises- all core all the time, lol. They are great. I have a set but use them at home- especially when I travel. In most gyms though they (the users) take up way too much floorspace.
  • REDROBE_69
    Options
    When people walk clear across the gym, just to say "hi" or "what's up" while i am in the middle of a set!
    Then ask me, "what are you working out on today".
  • thelizmcd
    Options
    1) People who don't wipe down their machines.
    2) People who hog one machine forEVER.
    3) The loud grunters...we get it...you're working hard, bro.
    4) The people on their phone the whole time. If you can carry on a conversation or text on the treadmill, you're obviously not working hard enough.