FR Messages

Replies

• its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 263 Member
    If I get any FR's, it's a small miracle. If those small miracles contain a message, it becomes a giant miracle.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    I never get any interesting ones...now I feel left out. Mine are usually about my ticker

Is that a euphemism?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I can't really remember. Something about getting in a van. Then he asked me if his handkerchief smelled funny, and everything's fuzzy after that. But the candy here is excellent.
  • If I said it out loud I might get a strike ;-)
    Would look something like this: I want to add you because your ******** hot, and I want to ******* your ******. I really like looking at your pictures so I can ******** myself. ***was something along them lines ***

Yeah.....

then you woke up.

you mad??

Naw man.....just laughin.....
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I have never gotten an overtly perverted friend request. I am doing MFP ALL WRONG!!!! :sad:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    I've been *groped* in an FR message before and propositioned for sex.

I used to get "nice rack" a lot. Not so much anymore though :grumble:

I got one from a guy one time that said something like "You know you want to be on my FL so I'm saving you the trouble". srsly. doesn't he know who I think I am? HMPF!

these were all from me
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    " Heres my number so call maybe"

" Heres my email address if you wanna see my other profile pics"
  • I have never gotten a creepy or sexual request. I have sent one or two...or 50,,,but never received one......Maybe when I lose a couple more pounds...I am sure that will do it. :devil:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    I can't really remember. Something about getting in a van. Then he asked me if his handkerchief smelled funny, and everything's fuzzy after that. But the candy here is excellent.

SO sending you a request now! :laugh:

I got one from a creeper saying he wanted to lick me, after I responded to the thread about licking or biting your ice cream cone.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Sadly, I've never really gotten any fun FR messages. Here's hoping that someday i get something strange. :) I try to make my funny or at least eye catching. I sent one to Naughtybits (I think that was her user name), that she thought was so awesome she posted it on her feed as the best FR message she'd ever gotten.

I also just sent out a couple of weird ones to people in this thread who were feeling left out. Just trying to be helpful when I can.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    I've been *groped* in an FR message before and propositioned for sex.

I used to get "nice rack" a lot. Not so much anymore though :grumble:

I got one from a guy one time that said something like "You know you want to be on my FL so I'm saving you the trouble". srsly. doesn't he know who I think I am? HMPF!

these were all from me

That's entirely possible since I've deleted you like 4 times :laugh:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    If I said it out loud I might get a strike ;-)
    Would look something like this: I want to add you because your ******** hot, and I want to ******* your ******. I really like looking at your pictures so I can ******** myself. ***was something along them lines ***

LOL I had to go look at your pics...don't worry it didn't have the same affect on me : )

Ummm good because he's all mine. :)
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member

"You remind me of my Dad."

Answer: "So, let's talk about your feelings for your dad."
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Most often people tell me they want to be my friend because they like my breasts...
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Mine never come with messages. It's a little strange...but I'm a guy, so of course I accept :)
  • bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    I am sooo left out, dont ever get the good ones.:grumble:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    I got one from a creeper saying he wanted to lick me, after I responded to the thread about licking or biting your ice cream cone.

You do look lickable.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 729 Member
    " you're so hot I am already taking my clothes off.." Hahaha- I wrote back something terribly witty, but yeah, definitely declined.

I have never gotten anything exceptionally creepy- than again, most things don't offend me, so It would be hard for me to find things creepy unless they were exceptionally so.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    I just started so my list is rather short. :happy:
    I'm notorious for leaving smileys everywhere...on posts...in messages... :huh:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member

SO sending you a request now! :laugh:

Are those tats flavored?