FR Messages

Replies

• NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Sadly, I've never really gotten any fun FR messages. Here's hoping that someday i get something strange. :) I try to make my funny or at least eye catching. I sent one to Naughtybits (I think that was her user name), that she thought was so awesome she posted it on her feed as the best FR message she'd ever gotten.

I also just sent out a couple of weird ones to people in this thread who were feeling left out. Just trying to be helpful when I can.
    You get plenty of other "eyecatching"messages to make up for the lack of interesting FR. - just sayin'
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Sadly, I've never really gotten any fun FR messages. Here's hoping that someday i get something strange. :) I try to make my funny or at least eye catching. I sent one to Naughtybits (I think that was her user name), that she thought was so awesome she posted it on her feed as the best FR message she'd ever gotten.

I also just sent out a couple of weird ones to people in this thread who were feeling left out. Just trying to be helpful when I can.
    You get plenty of other "eyecatching"messages to make up for the lack of interesting FR. - just sayin'

I do?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Honestly, mine aren't ever all that spectacular. I've received a few REALLY funny ones though all the street pharmaceuticals of my youth do not allow me to recall any of them at the moment. Such is life. But, they were funny!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    I don't think I've gotten any weird ones yet... Now I feel left out.. Here's your chance people!

Don't feel left out, I haven't either. :smile:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I can't really remember. Something about getting in a van. Then he asked me if his handkerchief smelled funny, and everything's fuzzy after that. But the candy here is excellent.

SO sending you a request now! :laugh:

I got one from a creeper saying he wanted to lick me, after I responded to the thread about licking or biting your ice cream cone.

Are those tats flavored?

I first read this as "Are those t!ts flavored?" and then I wanted to know the answer to that question.....
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    It would be good if most people even bothered adding a message with their FR to me, I don't think I've ever had a wacky/rude/funny FR
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    i send some of the most creepiest FR out there.

i can get away with it though. i'm crazy good looking.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 846 Member
    I don't get really gross ones, the occasional blank ones, just no message at all which is weird in itself but no sexual ones, probably cause they can see by my avatar that I have some serious lumps & wont put up with no chumps.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    If I said it out loud I might get a strike ;-)
    Would look something like this: I want to add you because your ******** hot, and I want to ******* your ******. I really like looking at your pictures so I can ******** myself. ***was something along them lines ***

Yeah.....

then you woke up.

you mad??

Naw man.....just laughin.....

i think hes pretty cute actully lol. just my opinion lol:embarassed:
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Not off the wall but it made me LOL for real when I got the FR an hour ago:

"For the Horde! :D "

haha awesome
  • whitneyps7
    ive never gotten anything weird or sexual in a FR, it was an actuall message and it asked when the last time i *kitten* was!!:noway: haha un friended for sure!!
  • If I said it out loud I might get a strike ;-)
    Would look something like this: I want to add you because your ******** hot, and I want to ******* your ******. I really like looking at your pictures so I can ******** myself. ***was something along them lines ***

Yeah.....

then you woke up.

you mad??

Oh, he is dreamy.....:love:
  • whitneyps7
    If I said it out loud I might get a strike ;-)

Yeah.....

then you woke up.

you mad??

Oh, he is dreamy.....:love:

i wouldt say that far but not unattractive id say a 8.2 :smokin:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
  • None as of yet, but feel free to send me one and see where it get's ya ;)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    "so, in my total avoidance of work today - srsly they better not look at my browser history today - i have noticed something. and that something, is that you are kind of epic. i make it a point to collect epic ppl. not in a weird way... i mean, unless you're into the weird stuff, in which case, i don't bring a chicken, i'm from near the Chesapeake Bay, i bring a heron. avian flu is not an STD. and now you know. also, heron are one of the only blue animals out there who live above the water's surface, it's a rarity. you should be flattered. cookie monster is blue too... furry is a little weirder than i usually go in a FR, but i'm secure enough to bring up that i'm not totally against the idea. srsly, accept the FR... and i promise to either NEVER mention blue furries again... or to PM you some hot cookie monster action from time to time, dealer's choice."
  • whitneyps7
    "so, in my total avoidance of work today - srsly they better not look at my browser history today - i have noticed something. and that something, is that you are kind of epic. i make it a point to collect epic ppl. not in a weird way... i mean, unless you're into the weird stuff, in which case, i don't bring a chicken, i'm from near the Chesapeake Bay, i bring a heron. avian flu is not an STD. and now you know. also, heron are one of the only blue animals out there who live above the water's surface, it's a rarity. you should be flattered. cookie monster is blue too... furry is a little weirder than i usually go in a FR, but i'm secure enough to bring up that i'm not totally against the idea. srsly, accept the FR... and i promise to either NEVER mention blue furries again... or to PM you some hot cookie monster action from time to time, dealer's choice."

WOW!!!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    This one wins all the internets
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    One message sent to me read that I was beautiful and he wanted to be friends so he could start making me fall in love with him. Still my friend to this day, and we chat on the phone every once in awhile... but no love connection lol.

I have been hit on a few times by women, which is ALWAYS interesting :wink:

But not any super funny, creepy or weird ones.
    Is it bad that I'm hoping to see some in my requests today?
    Hit me with yer best shot!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member

BEST.