Colon Hydrotherapy

Options

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    You do realise a smoke enema used to be the treatment for drowning right?
    you do realize that when you drown, you're dead, right? there's no treatment for dead. especially not smoke up the *kitten*.
    tumblr_loww57mHWI1qasdqt.jpg
    MOSTLY DEAD IS SLIGHTLY ALIVE
  • territurner908347
    Options
    I have a friend whose internist recommended she go for a colonic procedure due to irregularity. She had some real problems. No coffee though...

She lost five pounds that day due to backed up "gunk" in her colon. She stated that she felt so much better. Like all the sluggishness disappeared.

She started making sure to eat the right foods and has been very regular since.

The key for her was getting all the "gunk" out of the way.

We all know that eating poorly can lead to constipation and if things sit around where they shouldn't, things may not leave. Kind of like your heart and the plaque that builds up.

I would ask a doctor if they recommend it for you, personally. It depends on what you are wanting to achieve.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Colon health is very important to overall health. Colon hydrotherapy can have some real benefits as with any thing, done in moderation. I have had colonics in the past and they have definitely made me feel lighter. I would suggest just water to begin wih so that you know how your body reacts. Also check out the person doing the therapy and see if they have some reviews. Just saying.
    Where can I get that? Colonic Review Weekly?
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    *sings* The best part of waking up, is Foldgers up your.....

I just spit coffee at the screen.

So did I!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have a friend whose internist recommended she go for a colonic procedure due to irregularity. She had some real problems. No coffee though...

She lost five pounds that day due to backed up "gunk" in her colon. She stated that she felt so much better. Like all the sluggishness disappeared.

She started making sure to eat the right foods and has been very regular since.

The key for her was getting all the "gunk" out of the way.

We all know that eating poorly can lead to constipation and if things sit around where they shouldn't, things may not leave. Kind of like your heart and the plaque that builds up.

I would ask a doctor if they recommend it for you, personally. It depends on what you are wanting to achieve.

No...poop in your colon is NOT like plaque in your arteries.

One BIG difference: intestines contract in wavelike patterns to move poop. Arteries do not.

There are about a million other differences but I have been writing a lit review and cleaning all day so I don't feel like going into them. But this is incredibly inaccurate. Constipation has a bunch of viable treatments, the biggest being exercise and hydration with proper electrolytes. No need for a colonic whatever from your internist. If you want to hydrate your poop rectally, go ahead, but it's just as easy with water or pedialyte taken orally.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    only goes in about three inches and is very safe

I'm gonna use this one

I'd ask for a good 7-8 inch penetration with vibration to correct your chacra. Nothing like getting rid of toxins and enjoying yourself at the same time. It's good for you. I mean the 8 inch with vibration part.

You all are so mean! She just wants coffee in her *kitten*! Lol.

Spew alert
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    you do realize that when you drown, you're dead, right? there's no treatment for dead. especially not smoke up the *kitten*.

Now I see where the term "blowing smoke up his *kitten*" comes from!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options

Why did you come here to attack me. I just want some opinions from people who have done this before

because this place is filled with jerks who make fun of things they don't understand or things that make them uncomfortable. Just like middle school

THANK YOU! At least there are some people here willing to support me

I have actually been interested in trying a coffee enema too. It can help with so many things. Asthma, mucous in the lungs and sinuses, skin problems and rashes, plus a lot more. My husband has horrible asthma, like using his inhaler every few hours every day bad, so if a coffee enema helps I think that is a better alternative to horribly expensive meds that aren't that good for him

I've studied anatomy and physiology extensively as well as biology and chemistry. There is NO way that any enema will help with this. You do realize the enema goes up your back end and you're not inhaling it right?

Yes but you would think that in this day and age people would use their brains a bit more and do some research before doing these insane things. Just because they USED to do something doesn't mean its right. To the OP call your PCP first and ask him or her for real advice on doing this before getting it done. Most real medical professionals will not advise this. Only time an enema is medically needed is for a true obstruction or blockage. I've seen people have impacted bowels and its not fun. They are in agony. To do an enema to do a so called cleanse because you read it somewhere? Think first then think about it again. I've read a lot of things online and in the papers but that doesn't mean its good for you.

I totally agree, people should use their brains more.

Maybe thats why they need for the enema? Their brains are stuck up their a&& and need to be flushed out :bigsmile:
  • mbreed75
    mbreed75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say I am currently reading through this thread, and LMAO.
  • mbreed75
    mbreed75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can stick a marshmallow up your butt with the same laxative effect, but it's way cheaper.

Keep some towels handy.

Lol! This sounds like the voice of experience. :)

Haha, no, I just read about it. reddit is some good stuff. I won't say *why* people do the Marshmallow Trick but...you should Google 'the marshmallow trick'.

I googled and got this page... a forum of grown men who like to wear and DESTROY diapers.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19488&page=3

I regret following that link...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options
    Adding milk to the coffee will add better lubrication.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Adding milk to the coffee will add better lubrication.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I'm lactose intolerant
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Your intestines are full of little microscopic friends that help you in life's journey. Don't screw with them!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    *sings* The best part of waking up, is Foldgers up your.....

I just spit coffee at the screen.

So did I!

mwahahaha! good one!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Your intestines are full of little microscopic friends that help you in life's journey. Don't screw with them!

That is actually an excellent point. Don't mess with the microflora in your *kitten*.

Or even better, put a little Boogie in your Butt instead, as per Dr. Eddie Murphy's suggestion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja_FTOaQEiM
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    :cough:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    pump.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Sounds legit to me - just a few suggestions for you:

1) Make sure the coffee is ice cold, as your body will burn a whole bunch of calories warming it up to room temperature in your colon.

2) Don't count it toward your daily water intake because we all know that coffee doesn't have any water in it (the water magically disappears when you pour it over ground coffee beans) and you can't count it as such.

3) Drink lots of water afterward, 'coz coffee is this horriblez diuretic and it will suck all the water out of your body and leave you all shriveled up and dried out like a raisin.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this?

Sounds like a great groupon. Do you need other people to sign up with you? 'Cause I am SO IN.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    There are much better ways to consume coffee! :tongue:

Never understood why anyone would pay so much for a glorified enema. You can buy one off the shelf at CVS for a few bucks.

If you really want to be clean as a whistle, schedule a colonoscopy - at least you get a check up while you're at it.

:drinker: