How many times have you seen this? Some people don't get it!

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Shhhh!!!

If we all stay quiet maybe you-know-who won't find us.
    Damnit, you beat me.

JInx buy me a coke.

Not diet coke either. Purely on principle.
    I'll buy you a Surge. That stuff's so bad, they outlawed it in most states.

I prefer Tantrum.

Whoever gets the reference is my bestest friend.

How I Met Your Mother!

Yay it's you!

I like that we've repurposed the previous thread. Like using a broken down old computer to put plants in.

:laugh: :laugh:

It might make an excellent pencil cup!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    29029997.jpg

Edit to add, these threads are hilarious, and certainly killed the past hour for me :) Keep the (poor) arguments and insults coming folks
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    SCATTER!!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    technical.jpg
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    That's why compliance with people who take "eating clean" too literally is so low - they classify foods into unreasonable categories and deprive themselves of their favorite foods. As the statement in bold implies, once macro and micronutrient needs are met, you can fill the remaining energy needs with whatever you wish. If I need additional energy, I will be reaching for ice cream, not celery.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere. I claim this thread as mine. What are you guys gonna do about it? Nothing. I shall now sling douchey insults at people I don't know!

What's the deal with dead people? Don't they know they're just laying there? All cold. I bet they don't even lift.
  • FiveElevenClimb
    Options
    I'm not going anywhere. I claim this thread as mine. What are you guys gonna do about it? Nothing. I shall now sling douchey insults at people I don't know!

What's the deal with dead people? Don't they know they're just laying there? All cold. I bet they don't even lift.

For real, right? I bet they are losing all the LBM.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    That's why compliance with people who take "eating clean" too literally is so low - they classify foods into unreasonable categories and deprive themselves of their favorite foods. As the statement in bold implies, once macro and micronutrient needs are met, you can fill the remaining energy needs with whatever you wish. If I need additional energy, I will be reaching for ice cream, not celery.

I agree with all of the above, and I'll additionally toss in this article pre-emptively, since every time the concept of moderation or IIFYM appears, it is met with examples that usually don't pertain to real-world eating situations, such as getting all your carbohydrate from cake.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/excluding-the-middle.html
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

don't act like you've never wanted to crack open a cold one.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I likes my food like I likes my women...dirty and plentiful.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    No it just make perfect sense. Leave it to 90% of you to defend your fast food, Its typical and im not suprised one bit lol. No wonder americans are so over weight. SMH
    I like this post.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

No it just make perfect sense. Leave it to 90% of you to defend your fast food, Its typical and im not suprised one bit lol. No wonder americans are so over weight. SMH

I didn't defend fast food because I don't eat it often (notice I said often because I do eat it. Hell when I was in Key West I was having Wendy's every night at 2 a.m. In Mexico I enjoyed me some pizza and BLT's at 3 a.m. Sometimes TWO pizzas and a BLT! Hurt my results? *kitten* no! Make me happy because they were the bomb? Oh yeahhhhh.) however I have to agree with geekyjock76. The problem is that too many people fail at their diets or lifestyle change because they eliminate every "bad" food and end up with cravings and have a hard time sticking to their new agenda. The point is that it's ok to eat ice cream, McDonalds, pizza, chips, in moderation. It's not something that's good for you all the time and yes, if you eat take out every single night and are constantly over your calories then yes, you're going to gain weight but if you're within your calories and you choose to use the extra on beer, wine or cheesecake then go for it. It's not going to make a person not see results because they decided to indulge once or twice.

And for the record Americans are over weight because our portion sizes are bigger.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    where are you from? ...douchebagistan??

I am stealing this! :laugh:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

don't act like you've never wanted to crack open a cold one.

I used to do it every Friday night! Now I have to comply with the restraining order....
  • Sweet_Pea0107
    Options
    @ op: what are your tattoos of? I can't tell from your pic and I am curious since I love body art.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Do we really need a "IIFYM" v. "Clean Eating" thread everyday?
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

where are you from? douchebagistan?

Ummm..I bet some of the people in the threads don't eat fast food but know crap logic regardless.

Yep. I almost never eat fast food. Just doesn't satisfy me enough to justify the calories. I need the higher volume of less calorie dense foods to feel like I want to feel.
    Doesn't mean people can't eat fast food and be successful, just that it's not the route for me.

Absolutist of any stripe are generally, but not absolutely, wrong.
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    @ op: what are your tattoos of? I can't tell from your pic and I am curious since I love body art.

Just a few drawings i did. Incorporated my moms maiden name and my pops. there is alot of meaning in most of them. other than that its just art my guy did
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    IIFYM is crap
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    IIFYM is crap
    again I agree ...

I really don't give a **** what any of you eat, but seriously ... fast food ... haha. And I love fattening food, but I prefer food made out of real food.