• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Cooked bacon while sun burnt

Cut your own hair at the age of 5
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    When mom tells you "Don't touch, it's hot!", you touch it. Hopefully, only once!

yup, but it was my grandma. thought i'd be safe if I put my shirt over my finger. nope. didn't cry out tho. didn't want to get it trouble :p
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Create a juvenile email address.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Well I don't know if EVERYBODY does this -- I rather hope NOT, it was dumb and painful and definitely not one to re-experience, like EVER: Several years back I forgot I had something on the stove when I got in the shower. So I get out of the shower, realize it's burning and run into the kitchen buck naked to turn it off and try to salvage the pot....long story short, I ended up with a third degree burn on the underside of one boob where I leaned over the stove too far.....probably TMI but let's keep that to a once in a lifetime thing. Not anxious for a rerun!! :o)
  • Maidofmer
    Options
    ate a whole shaker of salt. was 3 at the time. now, I don't like salt
  • Maidofmer
    Options
    how about... Lick a metal post in the wintertime... .
    haha did that right after watching a Christmas story
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Or how bout give your toddler a feather pillow? Big mistake....course we didn't realize it was a feather pillow until it got a small hole in it....didn't think much about it until I came home one day and he had decide to explore that hole and ripped the whole thing open -- omigosh -- it looked like a chicken farm exploded in his room!! Ankle deep in feathers from wall to wall!! LOL!! :o)
  • Maidofmer
    Options
    As a tom-boy and wanting to hang with the boys in 6th grade (don't ask...) I "erased" parts of my fingers off. Okay I know how that sounds, but I so wanted to beat the boys at their own game. What a stupid move, rubbing an eraser across the skin of your fingers until each one is on fire and then doing it all over again without flinching...I felt I was like a GI Joe or something. Until it starts to really hurt, bleeds, and scabs over...One time only-to 4 fingers....ouch!

lol I did that! and running the copper from the ruler on your shoe to hit or be hit with it.
  • Maidofmer
    Options
    committed grand larceny. at least I did something grand with my life
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    how about... Lick a metal post in the wintertime... .
    haha did that right after watching a Christmas story

Guilty as charged. Stuck, of course. :laugh: I was 5. I had a persuasive best friend.
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Tell her those pants to make her butt look big!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Things I did once and NEVER AGAIN:

-Stuck my finger in a pop can as a kid and sliced it pretty good. (dont tell anyone but I'm scared of pop cans now)
    -let my mom cut my hair. Oh lordy
    -step in dog crap. I watch my step now!
    -picked up an old bees nest once. Some bees were still in it. Found out the hard way i'm allergic.
  • projectxreborn
    Options
    Being a curious 4 year old I was excited to find a box with a secret stash of chocolate
    in it in the bathroom medicine cabinet. I was so not going to share with my sister!
    A bit later, I wished I had given it all to her. Stupid Ex-lax.
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    This post has humored me endlessly.....

also after having skirt stuck in panty hose........ superglued foot to the floor. It doesn't come up easily, and you leave a layer of skin
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    help your younger sister clean her room, while making her bed her *kitten* falls from under the mattress >.<
    Oh and I got flashed by my Mother In Law while I was dating her son. She wanted to show off her nipple rings. God that was bad.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Put fire coral down my swim-trunks because it was so pretty and I wanted to keep it and didn't have pockets.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    My brother cut his leg with a gas-powered chainsaw. It went about a quarter inch deep, about 4 inches long and a quarter inch wide. .
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Every so often I check to see if I have developed telekinesis. Not yet. :grumble:
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    Get a big mouthfull of Gasoline while trying to start a siphon.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Women: Falling into the toilet when the man in the house leaves the lid up.

Indeed. Once was enough!

Cut off your fingertip with an X-acto knife.