Things everybody does ONCE in their life

Options

Replies

• Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Trying to pee standing up when you were three years old because you want to be like your cooler older brother.
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Put Elmer's glue on your hand, waited for it to dry and then peeled it off like it was skin.
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Put Elmer's glue on your hand, waited for it to dry and then peeled it off like it was skin.

Yes! ...

and I'll add....

Never pop in an unmarked VHS tape. *shivers* lol
  • Betty0220
    Options
    Trying to pee standing up when you were three years old because you want to be like your cooler older brother.

YES!
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    yep I did that too, mom left me in the car alone told me not to touch anything naturally I had to play with the cigarette lighter touch it see why it glowed so pretty lol , so when she came out saw me screaming and crying from gettnig burned on the cigarette lighter and asked me what had happened i told her a bee
    stung me lol Guess she never saw the golden rings burned into the tip of my finger and went with my excuse LOL
  • plcowner
    plcowner Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Streaking at a party...actually, streaking to the pool that was next door to the party
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Super-gluing your fingers together. . just to see if it really works.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Sneezed so hard you farted at the same time.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    finding your mom's *kitten* while looking for stored christmas presents when you're 11.

Totally did this too but I was 4! :laugh:
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    Fart loudly in front of a group of people.

Haha, I did this all the time while I was in martial arts. And i heard/saw it be done a lot too, especially during the leg stretches.
  • peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Caught my willy in my fly at a party !! I am standing there with it caught and sweating and the pain> I did pull the zip free but its the closest I have ever come to fainting !!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    The statute of limitations has run out, so I can tell this one...

Every year at our high school, the Seniors pull a prank. Some have skipped out for a day, some have hoisted the Nicaraguan flag up the flagpole, among other misdeeds.

We took things to a whole other level. We snuck onto the Speech teacher's dairy farm and spray painted the white parts of her cows blue. I can only imagine how long it took her to get the paint off those cows...

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Our senior prank was to move our dragon of an English teacher's Pinto onto the "grassy island" in the front of the school.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've only ever caught the tip of my finger in the car door, but SONOFA*****! That hurts!
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Women: Falling into the toilet when the man in the house leaves the lid up.

oh how I wish this was just once... in the middle of the night I never remember to look!
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sat on the floor 'under' the ironing board while my sister ironed; stood up and knocked the iron onto my leg (or so my sister said): resulting in a very painful HUGE 3rd degree iron shaped burn that scarred me for life! To this day, I make sure NO one is near me if I have to iron something :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wait... I've got a better one. No one has ever done this...

I broke my big toe running. I stepped on it with the same foot it was attached to... go figure that one out! :laugh:
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    tested my mother when she threatened to wash my mouth out with soap. Lava soap does NOT taste good...
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Staple a finger
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    seperate frozen hamburger patties with a knife...never again
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Find really cool feathered clips as a child in the 70's and wears them in their hair, only to discover later in life that they are roach clips that belonged to their hippy parents...