Things everybody does ONCE in their life

Options

Replies

• je551caDan13ls
    Options
    As a tom-boy and wanting to hang with the boys in 6th grade (don't ask...) I "erased" parts of my fingers off. Okay I know how that sounds, but I so wanted to beat the boys at their own game. What a stupid move, rubbing an eraser across the skin of your fingers until each one is on fire and then doing it all over again without flinching...I felt I was like a GI Joe or something. Until it starts to really hurt, bleeds, and scabs over...One time only-to 4 fingers....ouch!
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Come in from playing outside and take a big drink from your parents glass assuming the clear liquid is water and not gin.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Gotten so drunk in college that you pissed on your roommates bed .... While he was still in it
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my two older cousins talked me into putting my finger in a light socket. shocking! never did that again, but i did talk my little brother into doing it.

i also walked in on my mom going down on my dad... i will never unsee that
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    jump off the swing when you get to the highest point while your mom is screaming about breaking your wrist and your dad is cracking up and your boyfriend is like seriously babe, you didnt even make it over my truck.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Find really cool feathered clips as a child in the 70's and wears them in their hair, only to discover later in life that they are roach clips that belonged to their hippy parents...
    The one's Mr. T used to wear!!!
    nancy_reagan_mr_t_2.jpg
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Some of you people have a problem understanding that if it has lumps, it aint a fart!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Woke up next to someone you really wish you hadn't woken up next to.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    finding your mom's *kitten* while looking for stored christmas presents when you're 11.

i feel like this is oddly specific...
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Entered a Tequila drinking contest............and won
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Slide down slide on belly as a 5 year old. Scar stomach on exposed screw that was on the slide.

yeooooooooooowchccc!

Don't ask what kind of dub-t slide I was on
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Get shampoo in their eyes, thus causing that blinding-oh-my-god-it'd-be-worth-it-to-brain-myself-on-the-shower-wall-just-to-make-it-stop-hurting feeling.
  • Pamcakes70
    Options
    omg... been there ...I did block out of mind until reading your post. :/
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Being force fed a bar of ivory soap for talking back/cursing when warned over and over....ONCE
  • yoovie
    Options
    Being force fed a bar of ivory soap for talking back/cursing when warned over and over....ONCE

small bottle of Palmolive. I know that feel, bro
  • yoovie
    Options
    finding your mom's *kitten* while looking for stored christmas presents when you're 11.

i feel like this is oddly specific...

or everything in the top drawer of the night stand while looking for dimes.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

small bottle of Palmolive. I know that feel, bro

I got the soap treatment (Irish Spring, I think) for calling my sister a "Fart Face"! lol.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Walking in the snow barefoot as a teenager......will never do it again no matter how much fun it might sound like.

*ETA had to add "fun" in, my brain thinks faster then my fingers. :laugh:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Bit one of the dog "Beggin Strips" to see if it really tastes how it smells.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Lick a 9 volt battery. not sure what prompted me to do it. But needless to say I never did it again.

Yep, after I licked it, I held it out for my dog, he licked it too...only once lol