What have you seen new year resolutionists do at the gym!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have seen several people try to manually turn the belt on the treadmill. They lean into the front of the treadmill and push as hard as they can with their feet to get the belt spinning. Funny... but I always take a minute to help them start the machine for real. :smile:
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Give out phone numbers like they are business cards to multiple girls at the gym.

I've never seen this...I go to a YMCA so most people are in their 60's. :) Although I'm sure old dudes have needs too

yep, lots of men do it at my gym.. even 60 year olds! I wonder who told people they should do that!

Hahahaa. Maybe they do at the Y too, I'll have to pay attention next time. Ahem...can I get your number? ;)
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    In my Total Conditioning class there are many newbies in good shape, mostly under 1/2 my age (I just turned 49). I am able to complete the whole class, while they stand there unable to go. And this was my second class of the day!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't know who are the resolutionist are ...but they are taking up all the damn parking at the gym. :(

Yuuuup. :(