Replies

• VibrantKrystle
    VibrantKrystle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 31
    5'7 and change
    CW: 162
    GW: 155-157

Lowest weight on my loss journey: 150 For my frame and curves (booty) it was TOO skinny. I really felt great at my GW

A lot of people focus on numbers on the scale. i go based on clothes and how I feel naked. I may be 162 but wear a size 6 comfortably. I eat about 1400-1600 calories a day. I work out 4-5x a week. I mix cardio and weight lifting. I can burn up 400-800 calories a session. I do not eat back my exercise calories daily, but allow myself treats when the craving hits. I treat them like a bank. I know that if I have some to spend, I can and will. But I also know that I need to pay myself back by hitting the gym!

Goal: (don't laugh) I want to look good while running naked...should there ever be a reason for me to have to do that! So that being said...i am a constant work in progress. LOL
  • mairinosteen
    mairinosteen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8.5''
    Starting weight: 310
    Current weight: I started last week and have only done the initial weigh-in so far
    I am allotted 1710 cals. I have yet to exceed my cal limit since when I know I am going to be having something with higher than normal cals for dinner I exercise more.
    The amount I exercise varies quite a bit on a day to day basis, for instance yesterday (today really since it is 1:21am) I did a lot of exercising and MFP said I had 3538 cals to eat (I did not eat back all of those, this also did not include the strength training that I did). On the other hand on Thursday I did not exercise at all.
    goal weight: 150ish, I have a lot to loose so it is really just an estimate, will fine tune when I see what I look like when I get around that weight
    ultimate goals - to be healthier and more attractive
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    30 yrs old 5'7 1/2 and 130 lbs.
    Eating between 1200 and 1500 calories per day for maintenance weight, continue lifting 3 times a week with 2 days of cardio
  • alexisdevries
    alexisdevries Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8
    SW: 150.5
    CW: 146.5
    GW: 125 (By memorial day)
    Daily Calorie Intake: 1310
    Daily Exercise Calorie Burn: 276

Goals: Ultimately I want to become more toned in my arms, legs, and belly. I tried the Insanity work outs last year but couldn't get through the second month. I am doing some kickboxing workouts in January to get my body ready for Insanity month 1 in February. I will know my calories will need to increase when I begin a more demanding workout schedule. Long term goal, I would like to get pregnant at the end of summer, and I would love to be at my healthiest when that time comes :smile:
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 124 - 129 I fluctuate depending on what I eat, sodium, how hard I work out, TOM
    Average intake is 1800 (maintain at 2000)
    Average workout burn 600 per day

Goal is to get more athletic and body recomp
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    5' 8.75"
    160lbs
    23-25% body fat current
    Size 8-12 depending on manufacture.

Goal: 150lbs, ~20% body fat

Average TDEE: 2550
    Average goal intake: 2300 (for a half pound loss a week)

Workouts: Heavy lifting 2-3 times a week. Cardio for 30-35min 2-3 times a week with the occasional 1-2 hour mountain bike ride, and yeah, I hope to go snowboarding some time this winter.
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    just under 5'7

at my highest i was about 197
    CW: 189
    GW: 155

i work out 5x a week and typically burn between 400-750
    i was trying to stick to around 1400 a day, but just upped it to 1600
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    168lbs
    25-28% body fat current
    Size 8-12 depending on manufacture.
    Goal: 155lbs, ~20% body fat
    Average TDEE: 2500
    Average goal intake: 2000 (for a half pound loss a week)
    Workouts: Heavy lifting 3 times a week. Cardio for 30-35min 3-4 times a week, CrossFit once a week, long run or hike once a week, yoga whenever I feel like it.
  • aharwin
    aharwin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'9"
    Age 25
    SW:219
    CW:140
    GW: To feel good naked...to heck with numbers at this point!
    Calories: Don't count; gluten-free/lactose-free/vegetarian diet.
    Work-out: I walk everyday; sometimes I swim, sometimes I do yoga...but for the most part I try go on as many outdoorsy adventures as I possibly can. Life is too short to be stuck in a gym.
  • Zylphie
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 18
    5'9"
    CW:174 (I'm just starting out)
    GW: 140 (Ultimately, I'd like to more like 130, but I have no idea what that will look like on me.)
    Calories: 1500 daily.
    Exercise: I lift weights three times a week, but I don't track the calories on that. I'm trying to get into a schedule of running at least a mile a day. Eventually, that distance will increase, as I am training for a Warrior Dash. I also do sporadic dance workouts, pilates, and sports when I can sqeeze them in. I have a group of friends that love to hike, and we are aiming to climb Mt. Stewart this year. W00t!
  • sezhep
    sezhep Posts: 57
    Options
    Hello fellow tall females :)

I'm 5ft 7.5
    CW: 159lbs
    GW: 145lbs
    UGW: 140lbs

I consume about 1400cals a day and burn on average about 500cals a day and rarely eat them back (meaning I don't freak out if I have a particularly naughty day!)

I am pretty curvy and love that womanly look. My ideal figure would be to keep my curves but gain an athletic look, nice muscle tone and stuff.

Any girls with similar stats feel free to add me as I am lacking in support for girls of my size and age!
  • watchmelose1
    watchmelose1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A lot of these posts are scaring me too! Seeing women who are this tall and weigh in the 180s, 190s who are netting well below 1200 is not good! Anyway...
    Height: 5'8
    SW: 207
    CW: 185
    GW:165
    I NET 1600-1800 cals per day. If I exercise and burn 600 cals then heck yes I eat those back for a gross calorie intake of 2200-2400 cals per day. I started this July 1 of 2012 and had lost 25 lbs by September 1, 2012. I relaxed and took Oct, Nov and Dec off for the most part and gained 5 lbs back. I am doing this to be healthy and to feel better in general. I gained 90 lbs carrying twins (they are 6 years old!) and have 20 to go to get back to pre-babies weight.
  • alexisdevries
    alexisdevries Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I see you are going to be starting Insanity soon! I am planning to re-start the program in February. Is this your first time doing the program? If so, one word of advice...push yourself EVERY workout. I made the mistake of be coming to comfortable with my Month 1 progress, and then realized I wasn't ready (or strong enough) for Month 2. My goal is to kick my butt each and every workout! Best of luck to you...hope you enjoy it!
  • bluejaiye20
    bluejaiye20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8.5''
    SW: 223 lbs (191 when I started MFP)
    CW: 180 lbs
    GW: 165 lbs

I workout 5-6 times a week, burning about 500 calories per workout. Total net calories at the end of the day is around 1200 calories. In my profile pic, I was around 183-185 lbs. I did get down to 167 lbs once and I looks kind of skeleton-ish and my mom got concerned, so I'm hoping to be able to get to a muscular and lean 165 lbs for my wedding this November!

20218521.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bumblebee
    bumblebee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5ft 7.5
    Start weight 143lbs
    Goal weight 126lbs
    Eating 1500 or under per day

Very frustrated that I can't get back below the 10 stone mark :(
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    50 yrs young
    5-8 after back surgery which lost me an inch
    heaviest wt 236
    sw mfp 214 about
    cw 207
    goal wt 170

think russian peasant heritage. Ha! want to get healthier and better immune system.
    phys therapy 2x wk for the past 18 months. treadmill walk, weights and stretching.
    mfp has 1280 cal, but eating about 1380. first time dieting so im not real up on food stuffs.
    add me as a friend if you would like...looks like we are all in this together!!
  • freedomis
    freedomis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Age - 19
    Height - 5'9"
    Weight (starting) - 138lbs
    Weight (current) - 133.4 lbs
    Weight (goal) - 125-130 lbs
    Calories eaten per day -I need to keep better track... but I would say around 1,000-1,200 ( I have a small stomach)
    Calories burnt per day - barely any.. I'm here to get motivated to work out more!
    Goals - Get toned and live a consistant healthy lifestyle
  • freedomis
    freedomis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If I started a group for 5'7- 5'9" females would anyone join?
  • raederr
    raederr Posts: 14
    Options
    i am 5'8" and weigh 252 now. i am eating 1500 calories. the calculator says 1490 so i am right on according to that. my goal from my dr is 160 since i am 50 year old. i only started last week and was trying to do 20 -30 min cardio and some strength too, but i had fallen and my knee is hurting and i can't see orthoped till next thurs so i am only doing upper body and abs and it doesn't give me any extra alories for that. i wasn't eating the extra calories though anyway. i just want to eat 1500. hope this helps
  • raederr
    raederr Posts: 14
    Options
    i think your goal is fine for your age. when i was younger my dr said i could weigh as little as 120. but i look better at 140 because i am 5'8" and have kinda wide hips.