Silly things you have done before a weigh in?

Options
12346»

Replies

• nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i pee and try to do number 2. let any gas out (u never know it could weigh somethign). i get complety naked, i suck my stomach in and dont breath lol and hope the daggone thing goes DOWN!!!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Expelled all the air in my lungs, crazy but you never know ;)

Crud - I just realised I suck IN!!! Frig! Totally blowing out next time! ;) LOL Love this one!
  • erinpooh
    Options
    Weigh early in the morning and do it stark naked. Make sure you pee and preferably poop before hand.
  • Sla6adm
    Sla6adm Posts: 31
    Options
    Get on the scales very, very delicately so as to avoid the weights shuddering and giving a bigger reading!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    I love this! I do all of these! Use the restroom, get on and off several times, weigh in the nude, never with clothes on, try weighing on the flatest surface in the house, never after washing my hair, wait till its dry, don't eat...................... I'm glad to see I'm not alone!
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    In my flat I could lose 10lbs just by moving the scales to different parts of the bathroom floor
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I noticed one day that I was holding my breath lol I must have thought it would make me lighter, I didn't know I was doing it
  • Sujit8383
    Sujit8383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    removed mobile from the pocket.......
  • SamirHasanAli1994
    Options
    I take down my wrist watch and cut my nails before I weigh in morning once a week.