Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I like to stare at my prey.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Give a quick look, the trick is to not act like you have never seen a women before...
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I am not a piece of meat.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    staring is only creepy if you don't like who's doing it...

Exactly this.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    and yes, i notice nice looking guys too, a glance or two...:blushing:
  • lingeriemodel
    Options
    I don't mind stares. It's my job to look like people would live to stare at me.
    I send appreciative looks myself to people in good shape. ;)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    eye3.gifeye3.gif
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I like to stare at my prey.

^^True Story

I don't like being stared at...i suddenly start worrying about what 5 million things could be going wrong with my wardrobe or something...
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    If a guy look at me and smile or something (although that's very rare lol), I smile back and/or say hello. If they stare me down (and I know it's hormones raging) I find it pretty uncomfortable. It can become really creepy though
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I usually assume they are staring because I look funny or have some kind of stain on my face.
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I make sure to lean forward a little, too. Gotta get that "piece of meat" vibe going. Ladies love that.
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in my forties and have had 4 children so if a guy stares then it's flattering, but you're never too old to be creeped out by nasty oglers and lechers, it's intimidating and sickening when guys cross the line
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love it when a lady notices me, specially since as a femme I'm fairly invisible to the other lesbians.

I don't care if a dude notices me, I just usually smile and not make a big deal.

If they get overzealous (never had it happen with a lady, so this is to fellas only be default), I just roll my eyes and move on.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Getting looked at is totally ok with me. It's kind of a compliment. :wink: Being shouted at, cat-called, touched, stalked or otherwise followed is NOT OK. :angry:
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I looked a heck of a lot better than I do now and it used to make me feel good when I had the attention of men. I worked in a predominantly male environment being 1 of 13 women as opposed to 800 men so was used to it.

Dont get so much now probably because I have a bit extra weight and 4 kids in tow, I dont dress like I used to either :smile:

As long as they arent leering and doing stupid movements it doesnt worry me.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I was going for a tattoo back in July and in order to get it I had to wear a tube top. To finish the outfit, I wore a skirt I'd been saving for warmer weather and a lighter figure. Well, as I crossed the street to the tattoo parlor I heard dudes hollering from a car. I turned to see what the girl they were hollering at looked like and there was no girl behind me so I glanced around to find her just in time to have the car pass as they hollered "Hey Beautiful" at me on their way by. Realizing that was for me made my whole week.

Maybe even month.

It wasn't in distaste, but in all honesty, even if it had been, at that moment it was the first time it had happened. It simply reduced me to a giddy goofball.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Being checked out/noticed is totally acceptable....especially if it is just long enough for me to notice.

BUT, being that weird guy in the produce section who has his mouth open, glazed eyes, holding a single pear probably imagining terrible things about himself and me while I gently squeeze the peaches I want to purchase makes me VERY nauseous!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I never notice when men look. Maybe they don't. I wish they did. In a respectful way!!! Cat calling is just stupid.
  • louisel809
    Options
    I hate when guys toot their horns though, that's just quite intimidating and makes you feel quite foolish. It's always white van men hehe