Do you like being stared at?

Options

Replies

• PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    On occasion it can be quite flattering but when it happens a lot it can actually get quite uncomfortable and a little bit stressful. I used to have to walk past the same building every day for 6 months and absolutely hated it!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I like to take a picnic basket to the fence just outside the jobsites and enjoy a nice sandwich and chips while I oogle the contractors. Confuses them, but I get a kick out of it.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    and yes, i notice nice looking guys too, a glance or two...:blushing:

I feel like such an object.

That is creepy and inappropriate that you think of men this way.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    WHATEVER THEY SAY CHIX LUV IT
  • twill68
    twill68 Posts: 84
    Options
    i think it's perfectly ok, its like a compliment and can make a girls day! :wink:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I am not a piece of meat.

I am going to leave that one alone... so many dirty thoughts...
  • twill68
    twill68 Posts: 84
    Options
    wow!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    It's ok to look as long as you don't look like the Cos before he eats a sandwich

tumblr_les8q6c42H1qa1xnko1_500.gif
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    I don't like it, I feel self conscious. My husband dislikes it even more than I do.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I like to take a picnic basket to the fence just outside the jobsites and enjoy a nice sandwich and chips while I oogle the contractors. Confuses them, but I get a kick out of it.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

IIFYM.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I agree with the majority, it's flattering if done appropriately! Does feel good to be noticed once in a while!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

IIFYM.

WIN
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing. Look so that the woman has no idea you ever looked, unless it's your wife or g/f then she'll probably appreciate a good look down. But I don't mind at all as long as I don't sense/know it
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I only like it if he's hot. Or rich.
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    staring is only creepy if you don't like who's doing it...

hey... true story
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I don't like it. I generally always take it negatively....which I probably shouldn't haha
  • WrenStory
    WrenStory Posts: 103
    Options
    Staring is not ever a good idea. A glance or brief smile is fine. But staring... and cat calling, no. I have a hard time believing that there's any excuse for a full on stare. But I guess it would depend on what part of the world or country you are in at the time. The ick feeling I get from a cat call is never worth the "admiration" shown.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I think if someone is just "staring" it may make the other person feel uncomfortable regardless of the reason.

I think if someone looks, likes what they see, looks back and smiles at you, that is sexy and flattering :)

YES!
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Staring is creepy, and I tend to think, "Oh my god, this person who's staring... I bet they know all my secrets." Or something equally idiotic. I'm not the brightest crayon in the fish tank.