Do you like being stared at?

Options

Replies

• gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I get stared at when Im doing Cardio, not because I look good, but because I go at such a speed and look such a mess, I would like to think they aknollege that I am 'going for it' lol
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    uhhwtf.gif

Ahahaha. That's beautiful.

I don't mind staring. But honking while I'm walking is so cringe-worthy.

Well, if you hadn't ignored me when I yelled, "Hey Baabbbyyy!! How YOU doin?!!??" out the car window as I did the slow roll, maybe I wouldn't have had to honk my horn. And another thing...I was still outside of the 100 ft range as set by the restraining order.
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I hate when guys toot their horns though, that's just quite intimidating and makes you feel quite foolish. It's always white van men hehe

Not all white van men do this, only 98% of us lol
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it. It is a definite boost to the ego. If I notice I will usually smile and just keep on with whatever I am doing.
    Sometimes I will go out of my way to have some fun and get stared at at the same time, things like wearing my collar and leash out in public. It is fun to notice who notices, and to see the reactions.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be stared at. Never happens.

Cat calls.
    Rude comments.
    Etc.

Not so much. But that never happens either so I'm speaking from theory not experience!
  • louisel809
    Options
    Haha I realised I may cause offence with that comment! Not all white van men......just some.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't mind when the construction workers stop to watch me walk by. Saying hello is fine also (if it is natural and I am right next to them) or waving hello. It does make me uncomfortable if they cat call. It also surprised me one time because I had not noticed they were looking at me and one of the construction workers was getting lunch at the same time as me and he began to comment on how he liked the new way I was doing my hair (and I had no idea who he was). But, he was nice enough, so I got over the initial surprise.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    feels good to be noticed...but it does tend to scare me off ..LOL!! some of us are weird like that:laugh:
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    It's fine to stare. Hell, yelling is even okay but when you start following me I'm going to do 3 things:
    1) pull out my pepper spray
    2) yell "stay back" and then,
    3) run like hell.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Cleavage is like the sun, you glance quickly and then you look away. If you stare too long you will go blind. - Jerry Seinfeld
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Sometimes my wife has to remind me where her eyes are, but she's yet to put a restraining order out on me yet.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I like playing role reversal and wolf-whistling workmen. It's so much fun scaring straight men. :)

The game is you look until they notice you looking, quickly look away and then look back. If they're still looking you smile.

If they're not you send them a friend request with numerous pictures of your junk... :laugh:
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I never notice. lol
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I don't mind when the construction workers stop to watch me walk by. Saying hello is fine also (if it is natural and I am right next to them) or waving hello. It does make me uncomfortable if they cat call. It also surprised me one time because I had not noticed they were looking at me and one of the construction workers was getting lunch at the same time as me and he began to comment on how he liked the new way I was doing my hair (and I had no idea who he was). But, he was nice enough, so I got over the initial surprise.

LOL! That's kinda cute
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I tend to drool, and start humping air.
  • MRSCHAZZY
    MRSCHAZZY Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I agree with the majority, it's flattering if done appropriately! Does feel good to be noticed once in a while!

THIS! also while dancing at the club. makes me shake it harder! LOL!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I like playing role reversal and wolf-whistling workmen. It's so much fun scaring straight men. :)

The game is you look until they notice you looking, quickly look away and then look back. If they're still looking you smile.

If they're not you send them a friend request with numerous pictures of your junk... :laugh:

This post shows my security and insecurity at the same time. I'm secure enough with my sexuality to not be bothered by a man checking me out, but I am also insecure when EVERYONE doesn't check me out. I have issues.
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    uhhwtf.gif

Ahahaha. That's beautiful.

I don't mind staring. But honking while I'm walking is so cringe-worthy.

Well, if you hadn't ignored me when I yelled, "Hey Baabbbyyy!! How YOU doin?!!??" out the car window as I did the slow roll, maybe I wouldn't have had to honk my horn. And another thing...I was still outside of the 100 ft range as set by the restraining order.

LMAO!!!!!
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    GO COLTS!!! Oh, nevermind, maybe next year. BTW, my favorite team, its where i am originally from.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I hate it. I usually start thinking 'Did I wait on him/her at work and refused to give them a refund?'. Or if it's a guy sometimes it'll be 'Is that the guy I wouldn't dance with last weekend?', and if it's a girl 'Is that one of *so-n-so*'s ex-girlfriends?' I just get paranoid.