200+ (Week 20) Fling Into Spring!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Victoria- I know I already commented, but I'm still seriously in awe of how amazing you look. Like, i totally want to drive 4 hours and pounce on you and give you a huge hug. dang woman!

Went to the rec center. FINALLY did day 1 of week 9 of c25k. I thought it would be tough because it's been a couple weeks since I ran, but it wasn't too bad. The run itself was only 2.25 miles in 30 min... also did a 5 min warmup and 5 min cooldown- totaling 2.8miles. I tell you- I can't imagine at this point running another 15ish minutes to hit 3.1 miles. It'll happen eventually.. I know! After the treadmill, I went on the recumbent bike- 35 minutes, 7.4miles. Definitely worked up a major sweat!

No matter what the weigh in is tomorrow, I'm proud of today because I seriously needed to get over that running hump- I don't know why I was avoiding it.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Well gang - DH got me to break down and celebrate tonight - he brought Jim Beam home:grumble:. I did exercise by walking 5 miles today. Who knows what the scale will show tomorrow. So, I have to share my excitement of the day. I finally got around to wearing some cute pants that I'd stopped wearing since they were too small. I actually took the time to iron them (I hate to iron) so when I put them on and they were TOO BIG I just had to wear them. I actually got a belt out to keep them up. WOW. Is this really me? I couldn't tell you the last time I put a belt on. Good luck on the weigh in tomorrow!!!! Night...
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I usually do this later in the evening, but I'm exhausted!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: NEW THREAD Y'ALL:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Be on the lookout for 200+ (Week 21) Fling Into Spring.

Do NOT reply to this post anymore!
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hello all
    hope everyone has had a wonderful week.. its getting easier to measure my foods out (good habits) im trying realy hard to make my 7k cal out a week.. only up to to 5k ( well of what i imput atleast) it feels soo good to actually start seeing results!!!

Pinbot~~ im down to 216lb so far!!!! and WOW you are looking great !!! i cant wait to post after pix....

So what happens on the 26th? Do you start a new goal/forum? Im not sure im gonna make my goal i think it will be close originaly wanted to be down to 200 by the 26th.. but if im close to 210 that would be just fine.. then i can start my 10lbs a month from that.. going from 222-200 in just a few weeks is hard... but i hope everyone is getting close to their goals!!
    have a good night
    Bethany