Women does your Husbands /Spouse /Boyfriend???

Options
12345679»

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    1) my man and I think about sex all the time, it isn't just something he thinks about.
    2) we both love video games and both suffer staring off and not listening when playing said video game.
    3) we both love to watch football (and hockey, I want to go to a game so bad!)
    4) we have things we do together and things we do apart, but we're always a little more awesome together haha.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Try being more interesting than a video game.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    As I type this, my husband is playing Call of Duty. I think I'll go split screen it with him and get my virtual killing streaks on.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    My bf is playing video games right now. I don't really care though because I'm on MFP. He is really good about checking to see if I want him to stop so we can watch TV or go do something. Besides, Borderlands 2 is awesome.

He's not afraid to ask for directions either but he has a smart phone so normally we don't have a problem. He is a better driver than me and I'm the first one to admit it. I rather him drive anyway but he always offers me the keys first.

He has faults but overall he's pretty amazing. And he doesn't like football which is a huge plus. He will watch hockey with me though and that's the only sport I'm interested in.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    My husband and I met because of video games. I can't even be mad about them.
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    My husband is all about call of duty. We're in the middle of hot tub fun and he'll bring up call of duty. Pretty sad and very annoying!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My husband says women sound like a bunch of hens clucking! And he says all he hears is Charlie Brown's teacher voice when he is engrossed in tv or the computer!:huh:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Try being more interesting than a video game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^This.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Video games keeps my husband busy so he isn't bothering me.

heh.

But no really. I DO know men can have an unhealthy addiction to the games. I have literally walked into the room naked, strutted across the room, layed on the couch splayed out ( I will try to keep this clean)... well.... he didnt even look up. Now I just dont care.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Women have been asking this question for thousands of years! Men just think a little more.. um... simply. They don't need much, just some attention and entertainment. And, of course, they'll admit, they need love. They just don't see the need to talk about it.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I play video games more than my fiancé does. I like it when he watches me play, I don't make him do it but it's nice to share story lines/achievements/etc with him, and I do the same when he plays video games. The best is playing stuff together. Maybe he doesn't share his hobby with you because you act disinterested or hostile towards it.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    bc they are insanely fun
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Can honestly say my partner doesn't fall into this category. 1 of my brothers did before he got a girlfriend. Think it all comes down to maturity.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    OP... I don't understand the video game thing, either. It was fun when I was 13, but now... not so much.