ALL GUYS CHEAT!

Options

Replies

• ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Natasha, based on your profile pic, I can see why guys wouldn't cheat. You gotz an awesome body! :blushing: I say this in a non-lesbian way.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Girly, you are beautiful, and young and have your whole life in front of you, have fun, go on dates and guys like this one? When you encounter them, don't waste your time, run, run away, fast. Loved your reply to him btw ;)
  • caanders1
    Options
    Not all guys-I know that my husband and I would never cheat on each other (unless one of us gets a brain tumor and has a personality change)-but it took along time to find him-I'm not religous but I do take the wedding vows seriously and when we said them we were making a promise that we both knew that we would keep and we are the kind of people who keep our promises.
    I just noticed you mentioned plenty of fish-that's kind of funny bc I was just working with a girl who lost her husband bc he cheated on her with someone he met on plenty of fish.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    In my last situation, I can see it.( and granted this guy is a bit high school, so bear with me)

It was new years, and my guy and I were both at an event for a group we belong to. We drove separately, and wound up sitting separately too due to him arriving after me. Since we sat separately, he thought that meant that we were separated(as in not dating) and that we could do whatever we wanted that night without consequences. So there was this drunk girl there(like falling down drunk and all over everyone) and drunk girl/my guy made out at the end of the night.. in front of me.

Needless to say, I was pissed and he was history a day later.
  • shella_bella
    Options
    Girly, you are beautiful, and young and have your whole life in front of you, have fun, go on dates and guys like this one? When you encounter them, don't waste your time, run, run away, fast. Loved your reply to him btw ;)

Best part is that he hasn't replied :laugh:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Men like this grow old alone
  • shella_bella
    Options
    In my last situation, I can see it.( and granted this guy is a bit high school, so bear with me)

It was new years, and my guy and I were both at an event for a group we belong to. We drove separately, and wound up sitting separately too due to him arriving after me. Since we sat separately, he thought that meant that we were separated(as in not dating) and that we could do whatever we wanted that night without consequences. So there was this drunk girl there(like falling down drunk and all over everyone) and drunk girl/my guy made out at the end of the night.. in front of me.

Needless to say, I was pissed and he was history a day later.

And you kicked him in the balls right?
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Everyone has the capacity to cheat. What's important is whether, or not, they act upon it......

Not fair to generalise because of an immature comment.....
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Natasha, based on your profile pic, I can see why guys wouldn't cheat. You gotz an awesome body! :blushing: I say this in a non-lesbian way.

aaw thanks :) i have a lot of beautiful friends whose boyfriend cheated. it's more about confidence and being interesting and relaxed in a relationship, me thinks.
  • fleerik
    fleerik Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Unless you really think he's worth a shot, ditch him. Don't give yourself or your time to something that appears to be failing from the start. I dated my wife for 7 months before asking her to marry me and before her I was in only 2 serious relationships. Never cheated on any of them...good luck!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    The myth of the uncontrollable boner.

Drop him. He's a loser who thinks his penis is the center of the universe. Find someone worthwhile. Don't listen to idiots like that.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that I've never been cheated on while in a serious relationship. That being said, though, I've only ever been in two, and I married the second man. Not all men cheat, and I know that my husband would never betray me like that. Honestly, if he's saying that he doesn't want to be in a committed relationship, and you're looking for something committed - you have to weigh the pros and cons. You need to sort of "play out the movie" and see where you think the relationship could end up.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Well my mom and dad have been married 25 years and went out like 4 years before that and they never cheated on each other. You just have to choose the right guy and make it known that if he cheats on you its over. :) People do what they know they can get away with.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Shella, It always bothers me when they talk about "men cheating" ! Who are they cheating with?? WOMEN. But they don't talk about women cheating ! a double standard. I don't believe all men cheat.

Maybe at 19 a "single relationship" isn't what you need. Maybe you should keep your options open. I'm not judging, I am only saying you are a young great looking lady and should look around.!

Basil
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I cheated when I was young (like 16-20) but grew out of it when I started having real relationships. I don't think every guy is a cheater. I actually think the majority of guys don't want to cheat at all.
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've been in several long term relationships and have never cheated. Perhaps you should look more closely at the men you choose to date. You might be following a pattern that leads you to unfaithful guys.

There is definitely truth in this guy's statement. I haven't cheated either. A lot of it goes to maturity, communication and each other's interests. Don't devote hook line and sinker. Make sure YOU are satisfied with yourself. Concentrate on what sparks your mind and body first. I dunno, that's why I never felt the need to cheat.
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options

However, I do give him credit for not wanting to hurt me and letting me know about this

Oh bless your innocence. That is not why he told you. He told you because if the two of you get involved, he can smugly think 'well I did warn her' as he puts his arm around another women.

Now that you know what an unfaithful dog he is, any lack of objection on your part will be seen as permission to do whatever the he11 he likes with whoever.

Stay well away from any man like this before you start accepting their behavior as normal. There are plenty of good, strong, intelligent, bs-free men out there. Hold out for one of those.

Sad to say but I gotta agree with this.

Not everyone (male or female) cheats, the trick is to find a way of being attracted to someone who will treat you right and value you and your relationship enough to not want to risk it by screwing around.

If you want a fun sexually based relationship that won't go anywhere but he will, stick around... and use condoms!

If you want a committed relationship which has a future... tell him to take a hike and value yourself enough to wait until you find someone who will treat you right.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    yup, I agree with you. only douche bags cheat
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    But I think this is a bunch of bs. Only pathetic, *kitten* cheat on their girlfriends/fiances/wives.

I agree with you. I think that's BS and he might actually think that, but that's just because he sucks. You deserve better than that!! I've been with my husband for 8 years and zero worries about cheating because we're happy. I don't think people who are happy and stable cheat. However, just my opinion/experience and others may differ :)
  • shella_bella
    Options
    Hi Shella, It always bothers me when they talk about "men cheating" ! Who are they cheating with?? WOMEN. But they don't talk about women cheating ! a double standard. I don't believe all men cheat.

Maybe at 19 a "single relationship" isn't what you need. Maybe you should keep your options open. I'm not judging, I am only saying you are a young great looking lady and should look around.!

Basil

Hi Basil,

Yes, its a double standard and I completely agree. Women cheat as often as men I'm sure. I am just trying to prove the point that not all men cheat.

And I am looking around haha