Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Only cheating douche bags cheat.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Beautiful women don't flock to fat sacks of crap. Therefore I have not had this problem!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Break up & start dating women.... evidently they don't cheat.
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    Men are pigs. That's why I won't date them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shella_bella
    Options
    op will

- get with this guy anyway
    - get feelings for him
    - then he will cheat on her as he told her he would
    - make a thread about how he cheated

and the world will go on.

OP has
    - told this guy to *kitten* off
    - deleted this guy from her phone

THANKS for your input, but just because I am young doesn't mean I am a naive little girl who doesn't know a dbag when I see one.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    No they dont my husband and father are prime examples just got to look for the right sort of man maybe you have been dating losers?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    A PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE WILL CHEAT IF THEY KNOW THEY WON'T GET CAUGHT.

Deal with it. Don't bash men about it.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    lots of guys dont cheat.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Shella. You did the right thing.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I think this is something *kitten* say to justify their choice in behavior.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    ummm no that is not true!!! This isn't a sexist thing, this is a personal thing. If you are a selfish, sh**ty human being and want to cheat, you will.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend would never cheat on me, i knew that within the first month of being friends with him, he wasn't that kind of person (and i've been cheated on 3x, by 2 men, and 1 female. i like to think i'm a pretty good cheater detective).

further, i would happily cut off his balls and feed them to a dog if he ever did. and he knows that.

but like i said, i'd never have the chance to, because he is awesome.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    "All guys will cheat if given the chance"

No, not all of them. However as the 1st commenter pointed out, if a guy says something like that, he is one of those guys that does cheat.

Many do, but there are also many that don't. Find yourself one who doesn't.

(edit to add)
    Believe me, there are men who value monogomy, fidelity and trust… I'm married to one of them. :)
  • RichardWhitman
    RichardWhitman Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't cheat. But I do have sex with other women. My gf and I have a rule. You can have sex with anyone you want, as long as I'm in the room too. Hence, we have lots of threesomes. Best of all possible worlds.

Oh, and since my gf doesn't want to have sex with other men, and she's bi, it's always MFF. I am blessed.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I think there can still be a good relationship with no cheating. Technology has made cheating easier, so I think that's maybe why it's more common. But also I see more and more people in relationships they shouldn't be in in the first place, and that's why they stray. If you are with someone you truly love you won't want to cheat, and neither will they.

That guy sounds like an *kitten*. You are pretty, find someone better.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's total bull.

This guy is just a douche.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's true. I found a bag of sour patch kids on my husband's desk at work over the weekend. I was hurt because 1) he knows I hate when he cheats on his diet and 2) he didn't bring them home to share. If he's going to cheat I'd prefer he allowed us to partake in the debauchery together.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in guy speak this means he's already cheated...

Without reading the whole thread, yep I totally agree with this
  • marine71
    Options
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I admit that my husband is probably special in this sense, as am I, but we established seven years ago that we would have an open relationship. As long as we're up front, honest, and safe, there's absolutely no jealousy, no whining. And he has yet to take advantage of this agreement without me present. Even with carte blanche to pretty much do whatever the hell he wants, he still doesn't. So no, I don't think all men will cheat given the chance.