ALL GUYS CHEAT!

Options

Replies

• goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Real men are faithful and loyal. If you only date bad boys you end up with just that a boy not a man. I believe if you are with someone that was taught that boys will be boys and that men are not accontable for their actions then you knew what you were getting into to begin with. Cheating is never fun to deal with. If you lay with dogs you get fleas.

Find a good Christian man and do it right.

I hope this doesn't offend.
  • philhalsey
    Options
    not all guys cheat
    he probably has already cheated
    have him beaten up, then
    ditch him and find someone who deserves you
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've been in several long term relationships and have never cheated. Perhaps you should look more closely at the men you choose to date. You might be following a pattern that leads you to unfaithful guys.

yes i agree with this :)

ive had one guy that cheated on me , he was my 1st husband and we had 3 kids together........ dont repeat the pattern , i didnt !!
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an excuse he is giving himself for past actions and future ones.

All cheaters cheat - guy or a girl, like.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    No, not all men cheat but is he only 19 as well? If so he's not really a 'man', he's still just a kid! Cut him loose!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in guy speak this means he's already cheated...

Sorry but this guy....says that the above quote is correct. Have I cheated in the past...yes... Will I again no. Just dump him and move on!
  • knay112
    knay112 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Given there are 9 billion people in the world, chances are some are **** and some are good.
    I've been with both, then I married the one who was really close to me in a lot of ways.
    You can find someone who has the same ideas as you - there are 9 billion people in the world...
    **** this guy off, what a tosser

Last time I checked, the world population was 7 billion. Where are you hiding the other 2 billion? And how can we get advertising to them?

damn, I miscalculated the Chinese. Give it a couple years and I'll be on the money ;)

No, I think you accidentally spilled the beans the first time. Do you have a really large basement or an interdimensional door or something?

Nah, she's counting all the double internet identities made up to cover... ehm. right. Cheating.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    All individuals, male or female, will cheat if they WANT TO.
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    I have been cheated on, but I know men who don't cheat. One of my best (male) friends told me once he would never cheat on his wife because he wants to wake up with her every day and see his children every day, and there is no way he would let another woman come between them. My parents were married until they died and I don't even for a second think either ever cheated. I know there are good men out there. If you find out where some are, keep a girl updated!

Best of luck to you. I'm sorry you're having relationship issues and I hope you find one of the good ones.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Not me. Not ever.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I've been in several long term relationships and have never cheated. Perhaps you should look more closely at the men you choose to date. You might be following a pattern that leads you to unfaithful guys.

THIS.

There should be more guys like you - that don't cheat and mess things up.
  • Errrica91
    Errrica91 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    "If you truly love someone - you DON'T hurt them."

That's the sort of rule I believe in. And if you cheat on someone you obviously hurt them.

Of course, that there are moments in a relationship when just *kitten* happens. You're for example going through crisis or fall in love w/ someone else - I'm not saying that's an excuse - and cheat.

BUT the "every guy cheats cause we were just built that way" is just ONE BIG BULL**IT in my opinion and many guys use it as an excuse to cheat on you, which is pathetic. Unfortunately, there are many guys like them out there and sadly some of us girls aren't any better BUT on the other hand I think that there are still many REAL MEN who would never cheat on their girlfriends - I know few too:)
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't believe all men cheat. My husband works at a job that most of his colleagues do cheat and he just refuses to hang out in personal setting with them because he doesn't agree with what they put their wives through. Oh and one of them found out that his wife cheated on him and all of a sudden she is a s**t so he divorced her because WOMEN shouldn't cheat! :huh: My husband is a good man and I am happy I found him.

Not that you asked but my brother has been cheated on multiple times and so he believes ALL WOMEN cheat.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

THIS
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm 36 got together with my wife at 18 ... I've never come close to cheating. Some say all women cheat some say all men cheat.. I think it is a crutch to make people feel better about the mistakes they make.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    In my experience, yes, all guys cheat. It may not necessarily be physical intimacy, though it usually leads to that if the opportunity arrises. It may not be right away, it might be decades into the relationship. But at some point, something inappropriate will occur. It's more easily facilitated with technology these days too.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options

Congrats SeaRunner26. You are King of the Internet.

King? Really? Do I get a crown or something? And I want a castle too.
    [/quote]

Now you can cheat if you wanna
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Geese never cheat and they mate for life! Soooo, all males do not cheat!!!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    I seriously hope you ended it right then and there. Your not going to change him and he was warning you. Better to break it off now than to wait and your heart gets deeper involved.

And I agree with the one poster, he's already cheated and just decided to warn you that you will find out about it sooner or later.

And again with another poster, look at the guys your choosing. People tend to choose the same type of guy over and over and wonder why they are always getting hurt.
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I know my husband would never cheat, he is WAY to lazy to cheat. It would take getting off the couch. Find a lazy dude. ;-)