ALL GUYS CHEAT!

Options

Replies

• grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been in several long term relationships and have never cheated. Perhaps you should look more closely at the men you choose to date. You might be following a pattern that leads you to unfaithful guys.

Agree .... you must want to be cheated on...
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    No offense to anyone on here who cheats but the word is "weak". Cheating is a weakness. The rest of us have the strength to just say NO!
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't think that ALL guys cheat at all. I know for a fact that they don't. However, I DO believe that if they have cheated in the past, it will take an act of God or therapy to get them to not do it again. If I knew a guy I was seeing has cheated in the past, I would either stop seeing them, or ask them to go to church or therapy with me (depending on how I feel about the guy). Just my insight on the topic!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I had plenty of opportunity when I was married, and I don't mean opportunity, I mean it was right there. All I Had to do was act, or not say no. But, I didn't. So, this guy is just telling you that he is a cheater. At least he's being honest and telling you upfront.
  • nornas42
    nornas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Not every guy cheats. At least he waves his d*bag flag willingly so everyone is warned in advance. He sounds very selfish and immature - if he can't be honest, he shouldn't be in a relationship.

Is everyone made for monogamy? No, I don't think so.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    Never cheated on a woman I have been with, but my ex wife cheated on me ,gave her a second chance and 6 months later she does it again.... so women can cheat just like men.
    Try and find a good one if possible . good luck

I had EXACTLY ;the same situation with my first wife. And I have never cheated on anyone I was in a relationship with. He just does not want to commit to you. Just break up and move on.
  • wannalosew82
    wannalosew82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I don't think that ALL guys cheat at all. I know for a fact that they don't. However, I DO believe that if they have cheated in the past, it will take an act of God or therapy to get them to not do it again. If I knew a guy I was seeing has cheated in the past, I would either stop seeing them, or ask them to go to church or therapy with me (depending on how I feel about the guy). Just my insight on the topic!

Very true.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on happiness. For both men and women. My partner cheated on his ex more time than he has fingers and toes. But when it boiled down to it he wasn't happy. She was too restricting, telling him whether he can or can't do something and so it just ended up with him looking else where for happiness, he isn't proud of it at all and he says it haunts him. The fact that he told me this himself tells me he regrets it and he is honest about it, and learnt from it. He has never cheated on me and I believe him when he says he never will because he is happy, and from this he realised he wasn't happy in the previous relationship. And I do believe women are just as bad a men. Completely.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Never cheated on a woman I have been with, but my ex wife cheated on me ,gave her a second chance and 6 months later she does it again.... so women can cheat just like men.
    Try and find a good one if possible . good luck

THIS^
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Hello, red flag.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry he cheated and/or will cheat on you.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I think most people (guys and girls), cheat in some way. Not all. But probably most. You need to figure out what you and he consider "cheating." Different people have different opinions. You should dump this one though, sounds like a complete *kitten*.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I do not think all guys cheat. I also think that the majority of men, if they have a really good thing going in their primary relationship, they are not going to jeopardize it by cheating.
  • GoDannyGoGo
    Options
    Not all men cheat, I love my wife and will never ever change how I feel for her, we have ups and downs but who doesn't.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    A guy who says "all guys cheat" says it because he wants it to be true. That way, he feels less crappy about hurting the person he's with.

I read a study recently that said guys who cheat congregate into big groups of cheating guys who talk about their wives, girlfriends, and mistresses, so they eventually convince themselves that all guys cheat. Women, on the other hand, tend to cheat in a pack of one and don't share the info with their other friends. That same study also said it's why women rarely get caught cheating, and men get caught all the time.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I think men and women are all capable of cheating. The temptation is going to be there especially if you meet someone that you would normally be attracted to when single. Maintaining any relationship is hard work, but worth it when you are in love with the other person. I make a point of not getting close to any men who I would normally be attracted too. I would never cheat, but why would I even want to be tempted when I can prevent it?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Men are pigs. That's why I won't date them.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    First of all *damn*, who would ever cheat on you....gorgeous eyes.

But in all seriousness.........guys are d bags and at your age, they prob do all cheat. If you are dating around your age of 19, the guys are all walking around with stiffies and cannot control themselves.

Find a nice older guy who will take care of you.

Haha! What a come on. It's not too obvious you're saying pick me. And really, ALL guys are d-bags? haha!!!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Something like 20% of men cheat and 15% of women - and I bet 5% women are lying to themselves. So of course, "all guys" is wrong.

This guy is saying "I like to sleep with multiple women... but I don't have the balls to to say this outright to you, so I'm going to say all men cheat to make myself feel better".

If you think everyone you know does cheat, or everyone you know doesn't, you're certainly wrong. 1 in 4. People are way too confident their own relationships.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I don't believe all people cheat (men and women). Some do, some don't. That said...he just said that in hopes you'd appreciate the "he cares enough to be honest,'" so you'd bang him.