downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Pulse
    Hole

sums it up!
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    If I look at like Keira Knightley or Taylor Swift well.. no, they are not curvy at all
  • Unforgotten13
    Unforgotten13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, when I lose weight, the first place I lose it is in my boobs. I'm 136 lbs right now at 5'7", and I have curvy hips with little weight on them, just their shape, but no boobs. I am a small b cup.. Kinda bites. If I had boobs I wouldn't have to lose as much weight to look good, but no boobs means you look thicker in the middle... *sigh*
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    All I care about is how I refine it, not how you define it.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    A woman who is confident, sexy and takes care of herself both inside and outside of the gym.

Well said, Sun! :drinker:
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I prefer healthy...

HEALTHY_zps9a934c12.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    People are FAR too touchy on here. People have their own opinions, accept it!

It's not about being "touchy" it's about the fact that after nearly 2 years of seeing this topic in the forums on here I have never seen this amount to anything respectful. Everyone has their own specific ideal, but inevitably it will become a shouting match of insults and instead being a nice calm banter about ideals it becomes a lot of hurt feelings and nasty words.

I've not seen this topic before so that's why I posted it as I'm relatively new and would like to see peoples views, now I know not to post anything like this again.
    If they don't like it, just don't read it, everyone has opinions and how they wish to speak them is their choice. I only asked a question.

you did not only ask a question...you also said:

"caseyg9888: A few women do that yes I agree but a lot of women are curvy yet are not fat.
    By curvy, I mean - hips, boobs and a bum, not just a straight up and down look - no boobs, no bum and no shape in their legs. x

Frankii_x: I wanna be curvy. Not stick thin. I want boobs, bum and a flat tum tum with hips.... God help me pleaseeeeeeeee "

insulting other body types while saying what you like
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Pulse
    Hole

sums it up!

I second this!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    *walks in*

*shakes head*

*leaves*
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    From a male point of view, I definitely prefer curvy, and I don't know many, if any, men that prefer skinny over nice curves. I think Marylin Monroe, dress size 12 to 16 (depending on timeline) had the ultimate body!
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i prefer skinny but strong. please take my breasts away. :p
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    People are FAR too touchy on here. People have their own opinions, accept it!

It's not about being "touchy" it's about the fact that after nearly 2 years of seeing this topic in the forums on here I have never seen this amount to anything respectful. Everyone has their own specific ideal, but inevitably it will become a shouting match of insults and instead being a nice calm banter about ideals it becomes a lot of hurt feelings and nasty words.

I've not seen this topic before so that's why I posted it as I'm relatively new and would like to see peoples views, now I know not to post anything like this again.
    If they don't like it, just don't read it, everyone has opinions and how they wish to speak them is their choice. I only asked a question.

you did not only ask a question...you also said:

"caseyg9888: A few women do that yes I agree but a lot of women are curvy yet are not fat.
    By curvy, I mean - hips, boobs and a bum, not just a straight up and down look - no boobs, no bum and no shape in their legs. x

Frankii_x: I wanna be curvy. Not stick thin. I want boobs, bum and a flat tum tum with hips.... God help me pleaseeeeeeeee "

insulting other body types while saying what you like

I am not purposely doing it to hurt others.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    *walks in*

*shakes head*

*leaves*

Please do leave
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    From a male point of view, I definitely prefer curvy, and I don't know many, if any, men that prefer skinny over nice curves. I think Marylin Monroe, dress size 12 to 16 (depending on timeline) had the ultimate body!

What an amazing woman she was!!!!!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    If you want a different body type, you should find new parents.

So if I can talk some ideal body type people into adopting me, I can finally have the body I want?
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    If you want a different body type, you should find new parents.

So if I can talk some ideal body type people into adopting me, I can finally have the body I want?

hahaha yes exactly:laugh:
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I don't know how there is an option. Except when I was at my heaviest, I have a 12-14 inch difference between my hips and my waist. No amount of diet and exercise is going to give me a small butt.
    Are you instead trying to ask if there are women who are going to choose to stay on the top side of their weight in order to appear "curvier" vs those who want to be as lean as possible?

I'll assume that is the case and answer that way... Before I really though weight loss was possible for me, I would of answered with "curvey" and what not. Now that I'm acutally taking charge of my life and health... I don't know that I care that much. I have a goal weight, and will *kitten* my heath when I get close to it (and I do have a long way to go yet).
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    She was much smaller than that by today's clothing size standards.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Curves definately!!! Way more sexy!!! MMM MMMM MMMMM!!!!