Jillian Michael's *RIPPED IN 30* challenge!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• LeeMarie1985
    LeeMarie1985 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just completed Week 4's workout for the first time tonight. It felt like I was going to die!
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 today!!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Can we get Ripped in 30 on youtube or anyone has the link for it on the internet plz

level 1 is on youtube on the befit channel :D I just looked for it as I am contemplating getting the dvd

Oh great thanx wil check now
  • romialcaide
    Options
    HI!! Today was my second day!! Im so SORE from yesterday!! but i love it! last friday i stoped the 30 day shred with awsome results!! I want to look MY best and i hope this does it for me..
  • NickieParks
    Options
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 today, to be honest I'm nervous. I completed 30 day shred prior to my wedding but that was 3 years and 1 baby ago already! Here's to getting my butt kicked by Jillian :)

5'3
    SW 145
    CW 141.5
    GW 130
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Well, today's my last day on Level 1! Monday starts level 2, and so far so good! It really kicks your butt, but in a good way. I'm sore for sure, but I have noticed I really need to get some more protein during the day. I have trouble with the side lunges still (just like I did in the 30DS), so I'll be glad if they aren't around for any more levels!
  • Boutrosbabe
    Options
    I thought I'd join you ladies. I'm on week 2 of Ri30; today will be day 4. I started Ri30 after completing the 30ds. I lost 5.25" doing the Shred and hope to lose that much again with Ri30. I'm also hoping I've hit the tipping point between gaining muscle and losing fat so that the scale will finally start going down. There's only so much muscle 5lb weights can add, right?

I am enjoying Ripped more than the Shred, possibly because it's new (I've done the Shred several times). I love that there are three strength moves instead of two in each circuit. Level 2 is still kicking my butt! I am hoping that I will be able to do the plank jacks/mountain climbers with no break by the end of the week.

H: 5'9"
    SW: 188.0
    CW: 187.0
    GW: 149.0
  • kamkoolot
    kamkoolot Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it as well. Week 1 Day 6. So far so good, weight is still the same, my tummy starts to get toned a little but the the big benefit so far is the strength I have now. Thanks to Jillian and to myself for doing this lol!
  • jezzyjenn
    Options
    Ok so I just started week 3 of this work out. It's quite deadly! But so far in total since I started I have lost 5 inches. I'm not sure how much weight I've lost. Though I was 180 when I started. I refuse to weigh myself till its done. I get discouraged when I see the scale not moving. And I'm a stress eater. And I don't want that to happen...
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I started Saturday, but I would like to join!
  • jenniferlcrumb
    jenniferlcrumb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 of the 30 day shred... Workout for sure but have a feeling once im done ill try ripped in 30 :)
  • mschleg
    mschleg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd day of 30DS now. I just finished RI30 last week. it was rough getting up this morning and making myself do it before my girls woke up that's for sure!
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just finished day two of week one of Ri30 and I'm hoping for a good bit of toning up! I'll post my stats and before pic tomorrow! Good luck guys!!!
  • fissa33
    fissa33 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am almost done Week 3. It's taken me longer to do the weeks due to being sick a few times. But I'm back on track now. Happy that I have been losing weight & inches. What I love is the difference I feel in my clothes! I took before photos & some during so it's good to compare those as well because it's easy to forget what I looked like at the start.

Once I am done Week 4, I'm not sure if I will do it over again or try something different. I like the results I've seen so far & also like that it is just 30 minutes out of my day & I can do it from home.

I am half way to my weight goal. My weight hasn't budged much in the last week (not like it was in previous weeks). I think these last 10 lbs will be harder to lose than the first. I am trying to get back to a pre-pre-pregnancy weight. I am currently around what I was at when we conceived 2 years ago (but at that time I was about 5-10 lbs heavier than I would have liked).

I enjoy reading everyone's progress. Keep up the good work!!

I am 5'6"
    SW: 175
    CW: 165
    GW: 155
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am on day five of week one and I will do the DVD once I get home from aqua aerobics at 11. I took Sunday off because it was mother's day and by the time I finished making her a cake and buying her a present it was time to go out for dinner and I made a holy show of myself. There was no restraint at all really. :( I actually unbuttoned the top button of my jeans IN THE RESTAURANT because I justfelt so uncomfortable and guilty. Luckily I was wearing a long top. But I am back on course and eating reasonably, though still not clean but definitely cleaner, and even though I was wrecked and had to substitute some of the cardio moves last night, I totally rocked in other moves and stepped it up to Basheera's badass level. I made sure not to phone it in once, and just as my whole body was starting to cry, Jillian said that we were already done 20 minutes so I just sucked it up and finished. :)
    Hang in there people, it's totally worth it.
    I couldn't do a single girl push up when I started. Now I can do three military ones!!! Progress is more important than perfection!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 today, and it kicked my *kitten*. Crow pushups, and the cardio segment with mountain climbers was rough. But im determined!