DAIRY MAKES YOU FAT!?! OPINIONS??

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• cutiepie9447
    cutiepie9447 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I can't understand why people are always looking for a certain food group or even particular food to blame.
    "BLANK makes you fat"

Want to know what makes you fat? YOU DO!

Make the right food choices and stop being a glutton and you won't be fat...eat what you want, just control yourself!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I can't understand why people are always looking for a certain food group or even particular food to blame.
    "BLANK makes you fat"

Want to know what makes you fat? YOU DO!

Make the right food choices and stop being a glutton and you won't be fat...eat what you want, just control yourself!

:drinker:
  • squiggyflop
    squiggyflop Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    At my thinnest (110lbs), nearly all of my daily calories were from dairy. 1200+ calories of dairy every single day, and I was a size 0.

So, no, it did not make me fat. What made me fat was stuffing my face full of everything else in sight after drinking the entire gallon of skim milk. I was fine when my main food was bran flakes, bananas, a gallon of milk, and a few pieces of chicken per day. It is when I started cooking full meals with side dishes that the trouble began.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    <---Has dairy everyday and looks like this.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Never believe anyone who claims any one thing is the culprit. There's no such thing, the world is much more complicated than this as you must know.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    if this is true, that dairy is good. then why is america so fat? and why are women dieting their whole lives with constant struggles of keeping slim? BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU TO EAT MEAT AND DAIRY BECAUSE THEY MAKE MONEY FROM IT. If the china study isn't credible enough to you, look up high carb raw vegans like free lee the banana girl or fully raw kristina.
    Not all vegans are like this. Unfortunately some are.
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    WRITING ALL CAPS AND EXCESS PUNCTUATION MAKES ME FAT!!!

AWW, CRAP!!!