What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Tom + Automatic = Tomomatic

I was gonna use "Tomomatic 3000" but that's sooooooo 2004.
  • meangrl29
    meangrl29 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    "I have a snake in my pants"

DMB jam or intro, usually to the song Rapunzel. the lyrics are how I express my life.

Come and relax now
    Put your troubles down
    No need to bear the weight of your worries
    Just let them all fall away.

A band representative told a band fan site in 2002 that the phrase "pantala naga pampa" is believed by the band to mean "I have a snake in my pants" in colloquial Tamil. They learned the phrase from their cook, who was fond of using the phrase
    I LOVE your ticker! I was just thinking I wanted to personalize mine and wondering if I should do a Star Wars ticker. NICE!
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    The day I showed up at a SCUBA dive site with a personal underwater SONAR device (like submarines use), my dive buddies named me GadgetGuy, 'cause I truely do love gadgets.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashlea-pronounced Ashley but with an A (not sure why-ask my mom) ... so luv_lea was created in which the original intention was meant to remind myself to always love ME-luv_lea.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I've been in love with Donnie Wahlberg since I was 15.......he was born in 1969.

(honest.....it's just to signify his birth year.....nothing dirty about it! :wink: )
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    We used to live in Indianapolis and I was born in 1976. This is my username for a lot of thing so it was just easier to use again! :happy:
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    sijomial = Si(mon)/Jo(anne)/Mi(chael)/Al(ice)

That's me and my family.
  • billybonnie11
    Options
    Hi, it's the names of my two dogs, Billy and Bonnie and my sons age.
  • Bossit
    Bossit Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Has to do with my last name, plus everything I do is like a boss.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    dirt and 63 refer to my favourite football player of an era, nap, well because I loves me some naps!
  • pikachuFL
    pikachuFL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My username came about when I signed up for my first hotmail name. I didn't want to use my real name because anyone can read your posts on the internet and on some forums, you might not want people to be able to track you down in real life. It seemed like every name I could think of was already taken, and I didn't want to choose a username that included a bunch of meaningless letters or numbers. I finally decided on "pikachu" because my nephew was into Pokemon at the time and got me interested in it and pikachu was my favorite character. When that name came up as taken already, I added my location (Florida) and was able to get it! Since then, I've used pikachu, pikachuflorida, pikachuFL, or some variant of that as my username on many forums I've visited. I use my real name on Facebook, though.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Nickname.
    I used to have my initials along with the year I was born and my lucky number and the last four of my social but somehow my identity got stolen.....
  • happygerbera
    Options
    I am happy within myself and I love gerberas.
  • towardthesunshine
    Options
    towardthesunshine

"Keep your face toward the sunshine, and the shadows will always fall behind you." - Walt Whitman
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    It's short for "Zhakrin" (a moniker I've been using since 1996), God of Death, Completion, Darkness, Eternity, Power and Devotion. :)
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i love twinkies. im not as complicated as i seem, really.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    <~~~yellow Sun Conure is Genesis and the green Senegal is Eden =)
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    maiden name and then my name. After about a week on the site I realized it read more like Eat On Jenn which wasn't the best user name for a weight loss site. Oh well. : )
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    From the book Memoirs of A Geisha.

"Water can carve its way, even through stone.
    And when trapped,water makes a new path."
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Mine is my Social Security Number.

Sweet! You mind if I borrow it for a bit? I, uh, lost mine...

Oh yeah, and mine is because I love to sing, always have, and way back when AOL was the stuff I misspelled nightingale and just kept on using it :blushing: I also love the number 7 :happy: