What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Mine is/was my WoW character's name (not playing anymore), but it came from a screenname I've been using since around 2006, which is Scrabblewench, because I like word games and I like saying 'wench'. Plus it makes people flustered when they're not sure if they can get away with addressing me as Wench, which is funny.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    hmmm nickname that started back in high school *kitten* me eyes (fme) and nickname from friends in college - kor-bear for carebear. So combined the two to fmebear ....
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Florida
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I go by the name Shani, which means scarlet in Hebrew, and my mother's maiden name is Wulf :) I just like the spelling Wulffe better
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    no

Bacon
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Mine is a combination of my first name, Mickey Mouse's last name. There was a thing on the radio station we used to listen to back in the day where Mickey was running for president and he'd say in his little mouse voice, "Vote for me, cuz Mickey Mouse don't take NOOOOOOO *kitten*" so my bff used to call me JulieMouse (cuz I didn't take any, either), and 83 is the year I graduated.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    no

Yes. This one is an enigma wrapped inside of a riddle, and then stir fried with bacon and sexy sauce.
  • Shugabitz
    Options
    really, who doesn't like sugar...
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    it means i have no real emotions, except greed....and disgust
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Random letters and a number.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm a Steelers fan...so I cheer for them. That's where cheerforsteelers comes from. :wink:
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Mine is from a hotrod I just sold. I had a '46 Ford Deluxe Coupe with a license plate.."Chix46". It was mint green with ghost flames....God I miss that car!!

i've never even seen it and i miss it.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Second part of my name and my birthdate... :wink:
  • RoxyBaroque
    RoxyBaroque Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My Second Life name (someone made me set one up once and I just liked the name! Never played it though!)
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I was in the Cadets of Bergen County drum and bugle corps brass line playing baritone in 1998 - cbcbrass98
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    My name and the small city outside Los Angeles where my wife and I live, it's suck a complicated name, I'm sure no one could figure it out.
  • FITKIST
    FITKIST Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Its the name of my blog! Fitkist.com
  • histomom
    histomom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I work in Histology and I am a mom!