What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    i love twinkies. im not as complicated as i seem, really.

No more twinkies... :sad:
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Morielia was the name of my first World of Warcraft character. I used to raid upwards of 15 hours a week on top of normal play time, so I got used to hearing it/answering to it. I still have friends that call me Morielia instead of my name.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    "I have a snake in my pants"

DMB jam or intro, usually to the song Rapunzel. the lyrics are how I express my life.

Come and relax now
    Put your troubles down
    No need to bear the weight of your worries
    Just let them all fall away.

A band representative told a band fan site in 2002 that the phrase "pantala naga pampa" is believed by the band to mean "I have a snake in my pants" in colloquial Tamil. They learned the phrase from their cook, who was fond of using the phrase
    I LOVE your ticker! I was just thinking I wanted to personalize mine and wondering if I should do a Star Wars ticker. NICE!

You can't go worng with the DarkSide
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    It is just my mantra. It is ......NeverTooLateForChange.
  • codygalic
    codygalic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name was taken, so I used my dog's name.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I like candy... and doing twizzles on ice.
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Casey was my dogs name and after he died I need a user name on a site called win mx years ago so I put in casey and it come back casey taken try casey882 and I've used that for every thing ever since
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Mine is the name of my World of Warcraft character...

:flowerforyou: I <3 WoW
  • QueenJaneRoughly
    Options
    Spinoff of a Dylan song.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm little. I like the Misfits. I am a little misfit. And...coincidentally, it also means little miss fit, which I hope to be. :tongue:
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    i have a CBR motorcycle and a Rabbit car. the bike is a 250 and the car is a 2.5, explaining the number.
  • LeahRandom
    LeahRandom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually my 1st name and my middle name. And no, my parents weren't that cool. I changed my middle name to Random in 2006, when I unlegally married my wife and took her last name. Why Random? Even though I was adopted, and have had two completely different names, both of my middle names were chosen because they "sounded good" with the first name, no meaning. I am known for doing and saying strange, random things, particularly adding on to conversations that were started anywhere from minutes to days ago, with no segue. So, Random fits and is more purposeful than my other previous names.

Also, facebook won't allow me to include my middle name, it says it's invalid, even though I see plenty of users with obviously fake names.
  • FiestyIrish
    Options
    My family is from Ireland and I was always described as 'feisty' by friends and family. So...FiestyIrish. 'Feisty' is spelled wrong in my username quite simply because I was having one of those days and couldn't remember if the 'i' or the 'e' came first and just guessed. And I guessed wrong. :blushing:
  • Moviegal77
    Moviegal77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love movies and I'm a gal and 77 is the year I was born.
  • Chix1946
    Options
    Mine is from a hotrod I just sold. I had a '46 Ford Deluxe Coupe with a license plate.."Chix46". It was mint green with ghost flames....God I miss that car!!
  • sassytoadegree
    Options
    Im a bit on the sassy side, part of my charm i suppose. but it verys in degrees with different people hence sassy to a degree sick of people thinkin its sassy toad lmao!!!!!
  • speedgoose
    Options
    It was my fantasy football team name. And it started there because I was updating email addresses for my company's database and someone had speedgoose##### and I thought it was funny
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The name of my dream fashion empire. Of course, that dream died out a couple of years ago lol. I used to make jewellery and I wanted to expand into clothing. But, there wasn't enough time to commit to it at the time. I don't know if I'll ever pick it back up again, especially with a new business to run. I still think it's a cute name, so I keep it around. :3
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Sea - Live in the Seattle metro area.
    Runner - I'm a runner although I mostly cycle now. It's a name I've used for a long time so I didn't change it to Cyclist. Plus I think SeaRunner sounds better.
    26 - It's a number based on my birth year that Washington uses on their drivers licenses: 100 less the last two digits of the year you were born.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    "Bondage" is my Hash House harriers name (after "007" on my car plate), so 007Bondage it is.... (oh, and I have a certain kinky side too :wink: )