• davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    "People don't kill people, guns kill people!"

My response - "So the gun pulled it's own trigger??"

"No someone pulled it, but the gun is what killed him"

Me- wooow.

this ^^^
    I mean if guns killed people how does anyone get out of a gun show alive.
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Guy in my addictive behaviors class

me: we see addicts every day, look at the millions of people that smoke
    him: just because you smoke doesn't mean your an addict
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    "Oh, so you're from Rome?"
    After i told someone that my first language is Romanian.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    "If you're counting calories, you've got an eating disorder"
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    can i just copy and paste the facebook posts of a person i am only friends with because of a familial connection?
  • BabyCinnamon
    Options
    On my tour of the gym, "That's the free weights area, you won't be wanting that."
    You know, being a girl and all.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    On my tour of the gym, "That's the free weights area, you won't be wanting that."
    You know, being a girl and all.

you should have said "free weights? cool." picked up a couple and left. they are free after all.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Oh, heard today!!!

"You track your steps?? How do you keep count?"

<grins> Okay, maybe not totally dumb if you haven't been exposed to pedometers. But just struck me as funny. Of course, this was also followed by, "So, when you reach 10,000 steps, what happens?"
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    haha cmon just because i think its a possibility makes me and her BF bad people?? especially since obama is about to do an executive order to bypass congress and do the sh-t himself??? with only the support of more americans now because of the mass shooting of children??? the govt wants to disarm americans... period.

and the only way to do that is with great backing of the american population.. how do you get that with the second ammendment in place? by having innocent children die... and creating fear amongst americans.. its a definate possibility the govt could have enabled this to happen especially with the communist type government we are turning into...

not saying it did.. but im just sayinn.

Seek psychiatric help. Immediately.

i know ur liberal.. why not be tollerant of my viewpoints??

Actually, I'm not liberal at all. Look, I was in the military. I've been trained to kill people with firearms. I think every sane American should have the right to own one. In fact, the Second Amendment guarantees us that right. But that doesn't make me a conspiracy theorist who would believe anything as moronic as what you've said about the Sandy Hook shootings. Sorry, that's just crazy-town.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    that the Sandy Hook school shootings is some kind of government conspiracy.

part of me thought that it may actually be true.

My bf is one of those ppl...I'm not kidding either.

just break up with him.

haha cmon just because i think its a possibility makes me and her BF bad people?? especially since obama is about to do an executive order to bypass congress and do the sh-t himself??? with only the support of more americans now because of the mass shooting of children??? the govt wants to disarm americans... period.

and the only way to do that is with great backing of the american population.. how do you get that with the second ammendment in place? by having innocent children die... and creating fear amongst americans.. its a definate possibility the govt could have enabled this to happen especially with the communist type government we are turning into...

not saying it did.. but im just sayinn.

And that's what he thinks too. He also believes that they're doing it so that the orgs such as the UN can come and take over because we will have completely lost control since the US practically runs the UN, IMF, etc. Yup. That's my Dave.

hey... my names dave.. 0.o

LOL. Small world!
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Lance Armstrong admitting that he is a dumb *kitten* doper, tried to believe him up until now.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My sister told me that I ABSOLUTELY have to eat breakfast to lose weight. theres no way I could do it without eating breakfast. I've lost 30 lbs before mfp without breakfast. I dont like breakfast, I dont wake up in time for breakfast, and Id rather have those calories later in the day.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I was walking my dog in the park a few minutes ago, two runners went past and I heard one say "it sure is chilly tonight".
    It was 79 degrees (at 6pm)
    My question is-- where is she from that this is chilly in January?

I'm one of those people. But I'm from Florida and I think anything under 80 is nice. Its 76 in my apartment and I'm wrapped in blankets! >.<

Wow - it was 60 degrees last night and I slept with the window open..

- Massachusetts resident.

I'm jealous! To me, that's freezing, but I love it! I think the coldest I've ever been in florida was around 30 degrees and I didn't leave my bed.

I am also in Florida (I made the original comment)...
    Sorry Northerners... That's what I'm saying, it was pretty dumb of her to say :wink:
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm on these forums a lot. Enough said.

yes
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    "INSANITY IS NOT THAT BAD"

obviously you didn't push yourself hard enough :/
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    im from Texas and anything below 80 is chilly!