girls with tattoos... yay? nay?

Options

Replies

• cakemewithyou
    cakemewithyou Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I want one, maybe even two...but I just can't ever think of anything I would want on my body the rest of my life.

Maybe a tribute to my sister who died of Ovarian cancer in 2010...she'd love that, but I'm soooo picky!
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Its a yay! Total yay! :wink:
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I definitely think it is an addition to a girl that is pretty or beautiful. Some girls I have seen quite covered in them and they are the some of the prettiest girls I have every seen!

I have a few and plan on a few more (probably many more in my future, it is an addiction) and I have piercings as well and I think my piercings are quite nice considering.
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have one... getting another one soon...but agree with whomever said they have to be tasteful!
  • maegan0205
    Options
    I am a fan of ink, on myself (I have 14) and on men as well...but there is definitely something said for "appropriate" well done tattoo's verses the 'jail house' tats people give themselves. Art and expression is very sexy! :)

Exactly this.... except I do not have 14. I have 4 so far.

I love the ones I have, but it is a personal choice and not everyone is going to approve and that's fine with me!
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    I would not mind someone being tattood head to foot, as long as they used invisible ink. (jk)
  • Chakiri
    Chakiri Posts: 17
    Options
    DEFNITELY YAY!
    <--- hahahaha ;)
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Absolutely. On guys and girls. It's your decision not anyone elses. I have two and plan on getting one, maybe two more. As long as you can place them correctly and still look professional in what ever type of career you choose, I don't see why not.

Note to those girl who get ink up their sides...remember sh** stretches when you have kids lol
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Depends on the ink and on the lady.
  • c_rizzy
    c_rizzy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yess! I love tattoos i have 4 about to be 5 ;)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Yay.
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.
    My sentiments exactly. I birthday gifted myself for my 60th with my first ~ a beautiful hummingbird. I may get another if I find something I really want.
  • MLibby84
    Options
    I have wanted to get a tattoo for years( just never done it) i still want one.. but my husband says to wait until I am at my first goal loss, kind of as an incentive :)
  • Chakiri
    Chakiri Posts: 17
    Options
    I have wanted to get a tattoo for years( just never done it) i still want one.. but my husband says to wait until I am at my first goal loss, kind of as an incentive :)

perfect incentive!
    I want another on my ribs, a quote.... but first i have to have ribs! hahahahah jk
    For that one i'm waiting to slim down before i feel confident enough taking off my shirt in front of the tattoo artist.
    i'm pretty sure they don't care, but it's more of a self conscious thing :P
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    All depends what kind and where.

Unattractive when it's all over the body, don't care how good you look.

^^ I agree with this. For men and women, I can like a few tasteful ones here and there; ones that mean something. But I don't like sleeves, or so many tats that you can't see the original skin color.

I've heard that tattoos are addictive. It seems to be so, from my readings. :smile:
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'll say nah - just preference
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    You left out an option - meh.

Tattoos don't define a person.

It depends on the tats. Some of them are red flags for crazy or stupid. Low quality tattoos are also a red flag.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I hope they are sexy. I have two of them. One on my wrist (theatre masks) that I got when I was 40 and one above my left breast (a star within a star) that I got when I was 45.
  • LaurenVamp
    LaurenVamp Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have seven strategically placed tattoos--the majority of them hidden.

I always find myself wanting more! Tattoos can be incredibly sexy or incredibly LAME, depending on the representation and placement. It's all about meaning, as far as I'm concerned.
  • mpenner61
    Options
    They are like graffiti on the Mona Lisa, IMHO