girls with tattoos... yay? nay?

Options

Replies

• lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Considering that I'm pretty heavily inked myself, I have to answer a resounding "YAY!!!" Looking forward to my next one in April!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I personally have 6 tattoos and all of them mean something to me and are not ones I have ever seen anyone else have. My rewards as I lose weight are to get more. I love my tattoos. My husband has 10 tatttoos. He has no problem with my tats and the fact that I want more. We have actually went together to get some of them. Its quality time with just the two of us. :smile:
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Yes yes, a thousand times yes. Women with tats are sexy as can be. You gotta be able to deal with pain to get them...there's your toughness. Each tatoo is like a suprise you can discover. It's like exploring this uncharted island where you can find danger, mystery fun and in some cases comedy. Each mark tells a story of her life. Just an amazing book that you never wanna put down.

Hopefully that makes sense and doesn't make me sound crazy. :embarassed:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hmm I have 6 and want about 4 more, I always seem to want 4 more no matter how many I have...I love tats, they're HOT! I get them for ME and if someone doesn't like them...well, they're entitled to their opinion and I'm entitled to not keep them around :)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Placement is crucial.
    I have one on my hip that I can cover or show off. Women that get full sleeves, to me, is icky.
    Think ahead.
    I LOVE them on the fellas. The barbed wire ones, or tasteful ones on the arm or back is incredibly sexy to me.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Im sure I will get bashed for this but when you are young and your skin is pretty the tattoos look awesome but I have seen women in the golden years with the art work from thier youth and it IS NOT attractive anymore. it gets so faded and just looks like dirt. or bruises on the skin ...now keep in mind I too want a tatoo but rest assure it will be small , something that wont look bad when Im old and my skin is saggy and wrinkled.....
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Yes yes, a thousand times yes. Women with tats are sexy as can be. You gotta be able to deal with pain to get them...there's your toughness. Each tatoo is like a suprise you can discover. It's like exploring this uncharted island where you can find danger, mystery fun and in some cases comedy. Each mark tells a story of her life. Just an amazing book that you never wanna put down.

Soemtimes the surprise you discover is "oh dear god, you are one dumb, dumb, b!tch". heh.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Yay! I think they are sexy on both men and women. My ex husband had no tattoos and he thought mine were attractive. I've never had complaints though.

But every time I get a new one (even though I'm covered..sleeved..so on and so forth) my grandma gets very upset and almost cries.When I got my septum done she said "you were so beautiful before you did that". It bothered me but luckily my grandpa shot her an evil glare! She will even talk about other people with tattoos in front of me negatively like she forgets I have them. I want to smack her for it but she's old school roman catholic and stuck in her ways.

at least I'm not the only one whose family reacts this way!!

ink & body mods are fabulous on everyone :)

I have them, but my parents hate them -mostly because my dad has some appalling tattoos on his arms that his mate did when they were drunk (unfortunatley, his mate was a tattooist, so had the kit and could really make a mess). They caused my dad a lot of upset in his life - and therefore by some weird 'logical' extension, they will ruin mine.

(and also, I love mine - ergo have posted a piccy of it on the tattoo thread)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Im sure I will get bashed for this but when you are young and your skin is pretty the tattoos look awesome but I have seen women in the golden years with the art work from thier youth and it IS NOT attractive anymore. it gets so faded and just looks like dirt. or bruises on the skin ...now keep in mind I too want a tatoo but rest assure it will be small , something that wont look bad when Im old and my skin is saggy and wrinkled.....

Quality of ink has changed.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    Placement is crucial.
    I have one on my hip that I can cover or show off. Women that get full sleeves, to me, is icky.
    Think ahead.
    I LOVE them on the fellas. The barbed wire ones, or tasteful ones on the arm or back is incredibly sexy to me.

I have full sleeves. I'm far from icky. But hey, to each their own because I find barbed wire anything tacky and unoriginal
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options

Soemtimes the surprise you discover is "oh dear god, you are one dumb, dumb, b!tch". heh.

And there in lies the comedy...lol
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    Depends. Some can be VERY sexy. Others not so much...

Hey my hello kitty Darth Vader is sexy as hell. Lol
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Probably will be getting a big thigh piece this summer. If I can pony up the cash LOL. I have a nice back piece I had done for my two older kids. Baby boy needs to be represented too :-)
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It totally depends on what the tattoo is...something that contours the side down to the hips, very attractive...tweety bird on ur ankle...not so sexy lol
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Probably will be getting a big thigh piece this summer. If I can pony up the cash LOL. I have a nice back piece I had done for my two older kids. Baby boy needs to be represented too :-)

I want more too, but I'm brassic.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Definitely attractive in my book. Throw in a few piercings and I find myself scrambling to pick my jaw up off the floor before anyone trips over it.

marry me.
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    I am a fan of ink, on myself (I have 14) and on men as well...but there is definitely something said for "appropriate" well done tattoo's verses the 'jail house' tats people give themselves. Art and expression is very sexy! :)
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.

This. :flowerforyou:
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    All depends what kind and where.

Unattractive when it's all over the body, don't care how good you look.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.

This. :flowerforyou:

Double this!