girls with tattoos... yay? nay?

Options

Replies

• jayhomefitness
    jayhomefitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    LOVE tats. My wife has 7 & I have about 20ish... The key is to have tasteful tats or meaningful tats that are placed well... and that you cover w/clothing if need be... for job/career, etc..
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tattoo. I love mine because it has meaning to me. I hate when people have things in languages they don't understand (no real reason, just a pet peeve). I think they can look sexy or skanky depending on the location, quality, subject, person and meaning
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    You left out an option - meh.

Tattoos don't define a person.

It depends on the tats. Some of them are red flags for crazy or stupid. Low quality tattoos are also a red flag.

They can be good or bad. A family friend has several that she designed herself, have deep significance to her, they are part of her personality. Unfortunately, they make her look like an idiot because it just looks like she let a 3-year old take a sharpie to her arm. She's absurdly proud of them, and can't understand that they're just .. terrible, and make her look bad.

Sorry, but people do judge you based on stuff like that.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options

It depends on the tats. Some of them are red flags for crazy or stupid. Low quality tattoos are also a red flag.

Agreed
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    obviously im saying yes lol.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    My wife has 4. 2 you can see, 2 you can't. They're awesome. Once she loses the weight she wants to lose, she's getting another. I fully support all of this.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I was instructed to say Hell yeah instead of yay.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Definitely or I would have one mad faerie on my hands! And that's not a good thing!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Definitely or I would have one mad faerie on my hands! And that's not a good thing!

for realz!
  • cbormac
    cbormac Posts: 19
    Options
    On certain women very much so, on others, they look tacky... depends on what they are and where
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

^^^ This.

I have 5 and love each of them. None are offensive, all have meaning and are easy to cover if needed for work or social events. Love them or leave me. :wink:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options

*Pounce*
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My hubby loves my tattoos..and so do I...looking to get more when I drop the pounds and tone up.
  • GainsAndGuitars
    Options
    It depends on the tattoo and quality of it, but for the most part I think tattoo's look great on women.
  • tmazionsmith
    Options
    I have 6, after thinking in my younger days that I would never, every get any. I do have a 'tramp stamp', given its placement, but I think it is 'art' and not distasteful. All of my mine are in places where I can hide them, if I choose. For the record, every man I've ever talked to about it or shown mine to has said that they are sexy.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I want a side piece when I like my sides a bit more (almost there... I'm thinking May or June of this year) and am getting my sidekick to start drawing my half sleeve.

I currently have a couple of others that are not visible in work attire.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Obviously...
  • PhoenixFitLife
    PhoenixFitLife Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    love em!
  • bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tattoos and piercings definitively attractive.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    If you don't think tattoos are sexy on a woman, you never knew _snw_