girls with tattoos... yay? nay?

Options

Replies

• Danardeener
    Options
    I personally think they are attractive on a woman, even sexy. I love mine!
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.

This!
  • sethtrigg
    Options
    i find gilrls with tattoo very sexy. i dont really know why i do i just am, but i can say that if they have stories behind all the tats it makes me like the girl all the more. there is meaning to them that means that there was thought put inot the tattoo. i feel tattoo should have meanings to them.
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options
    YAY....I find girls with tattoos irresistible
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yay! 5 and counting
  • Lucy177
    Lucy177 Posts: 35
    Options
    Nay. I love by body natural ! X
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Depends on the tattoo and person.

Occasionally, yes.
    Usually... no opinion.
    Quite often, no.
  • WomanOnAMission2013
    Options
    Love mine and plan to get more!
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Depends on the ink and where it is. I've seen some great looking tattoos and some that make you wonder...

Bonus points to people who have creative tattoos with meaning instead of the same designs that everyone thinks are cool and are done to death.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I can't say why, I just think they look so hot I can barely contain myself.
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love all of mine, just saving up to out finishing touches to my side piece :bigsmile:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Hot...I mean Yay.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I like the female form just the way it is. To me ink is just a distraction from the hotness. But, to each their own.
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    I must be with one of the only men left in this world that doesn't like them. I have 4 and want a ton more.
    I LOVE ink!
    beautiful-!!!!!!!

My husband doesn't like them either but I have 4. :-) Got them pre-hubby.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    YAY! Love mine and getting more!
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I must be with one of the only men left in this world that doesn't like them. I have 4 and want a ton more.
    I LOVE ink!
    beautiful-!!!!!!!

My husband doesn't like them either...I feel it has to do with the tattoo that he has. I don't have any but would like to get one. :wink:
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    *points at profile pic* I think tattoos on women (and men...hubba hubba) are sexy! I love me some ink! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • 91lowharley
    91lowharley Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    persephone87 said it right in my opinion. I also like tattoos and have some but you definitely want a good artist because it IS art.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My husband is covered and i have 4 with plans for a couple more. I have my "standards" of where and what kind I think look good, depend on location and the taste and quality of the tattoo on whether I think they look good or not. Its a personal opinion though...
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Definitely can be but depends on the quality, subject matter and location of the tattoo as well.