Replies

• btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Nay
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a positive thing as long as they are tasteful. Not much of a "tramp stamp" guy though.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My husband love me and mine. I've got nine so far.
  • CrimsonAffliction
    Options
    I must be with one of the only men left in this world that doesn't like them. I have 4 and want a ton more.
    I LOVE ink!
    beautiful-!!!!!!!
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos - but I don't think they add to or subtract from a persons 'attractiveness'.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I could give a F what anyone else thinks....I love my ink

This. If you don't find my ink or piercings attractive, then DON'T *kitten* ME.

The only thing that should matter is what you choose to do with your body.
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    I love the 4 that I have and don't care what anyone else thinks. I have about 4 more that I want and each one means something to me :-)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Most def a yay.

But... excessive and meaningless tattoos are a turn off.
  • Rambo529
    Rambo529 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    When done right, and not generic, they look totally sexy. I love all of mine, no matter what anyone thinks, I didn't get them for anyone but me.
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You're going to get a million different opinions, they are like marmite some love them some hate them. Doesn't matter what anyone things if they don't love you deeper than your skin they can do one. Personally I want one meaningful tattoo and done by a proper artist. Tattoos like art can look stunning if on the right canvas and done by an artist not your 'homeboy' who got a 'wkd tat kit off ebay' and thinks hes the next picasso.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I think they're hot :love:
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I like tattoos - but I don't think they add to or subtract from a persons 'attractiveness'.

It's like buying a new Mustang.
    Yeah that factory exhaust sounds good... but an aftermarket Flowmaster set up is the sheiot.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yay! I think they are sexy on both men and women. My ex husband had no tattoos and he thought mine were attractive. I've never had complaints though.

But every time I get a new one (even though I'm covered..sleeved..so on and so forth) my grandma gets very upset and almost cries.When I got my septum done she said "you were so beautiful before you did that". It bothered me but luckily my grandpa shot her an evil glare! She will even talk about other people with tattoos in front of me negatively like she forgets I have them. I want to smack her for it but she's old school roman catholic and stuck in her ways.
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few tattoos (tons more to come) and love every single last one of them. I've had guys in the past tell me they didn't like girls with tattoos.... WELP! Sucks to be you buddy boy. My tattoos are for ME, not anyone else and if anyone has a problem, they can kick rocks.

I might add that I also love ink on men, especially thigh tattoos ;)
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    <3. Speaks to her attitude and bad girl side.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Most def, i want someone that will get tattoo's with me! Also shows a certain level of pain tolerance which weeds out the women who cry over a chipped nail. =]
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    To each their own, but I vote "nay." Way back when, it was unique and sexy to see a girl with a tattoo, because they were the minority. Now, it seems like EVERY girl has one, and what's sexy (to me, anyway) is to find that rare girl who DOESN'T have one.

Having said that, on some girls, they work. I've dated girls who were covered in them, and on them, they worked. But in general, I like finding someone who has no tattoos.
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    yay ! on anyone as long as they get them for themselves and not anyone else!
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    (i have a couple of my own :P)
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Well I can tell you that I love my tattoos. Don't really care what anyone else thinks, I got them for me.

^^^^ This! :flowerforyou: