Is Bacon going to help me reach my goal?

Options

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I just realized I bought bacon today. :embarassed:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    The answer to all questions is bacon.

I beg to differ...the universal answer is Hookers and Blow...however, Bacon does come in a very close second.
  • SweetLikeBacon
    Options
    Bleh. I like bacon as much as the next person, but that sounds like a LOT of saturated fat to consume every day. Why not have two pieces of bacon, plus some nuts and avacodo?

Because my food consists of bacon and jack and coke...and that's it
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Fitness Plan=

EXERCISE = X R size

=' egga are sides'

=eggs are sides for Bacon

Fitness Plan = BACON!!
  • SweetLikeBacon
    Options
    BACON HAS BEEN ALTERED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE US BRAINLESS SOULLESS PIG INGESTING ZOMBIES - YOU ARE ALL BEING LIED TO! THE SOONER YOU DELIBER ME YER BACON THE BETTER LEST YOUR FACES BE MAULED BY OTHER SWINE INJECTING ZOMBTARDS!
    Why are you yelling at me?
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Bleh. I like bacon as much as the next person, but that sounds like a LOT of saturated fat to consume every day. Why not have two pieces of bacon, plus some nuts and avacodo?

You are my hero. :flowerforyou:
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I love all you bacon lovers!!! :drinker:
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Bacon IS my goal
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options

im married but......
    MARRY ME?
  • lizlkbg
    Options

I beg to differ...the universal answer is Hookers and Blow...however, Bacon does come in a very close second.

I would way rather have bacon than a hooker - bacon is USDA approved and hookers have no government agency oversight.
  • donteatmycookie
    donteatmycookie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You could try the Michael Phelps diet -- just wash down that bacon with three buckets of fried chicken. And then lift. (And then MOAR BACON.)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    um seriously? do you know how nasty and fattening that sounds? find a healthier less nasty source of protein love. When I think of bacon I think of 300 pound people. i don't care what anyone else says. gross. just gross.

I feel the same way when I see people eat Lean Cuisines, it's always the fatties eating them
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sure F It. I mean you may clog up your arteries and die from a heart attack, but hey when you die at least youll be buff and people can remember you for that.
  • lizlkbg
    Options

im married but......
    MARRY ME?

BACK OFF BUDDY.
    I live in WA, we can totally gay marry here...
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options

I would way rather have bacon than a hooker - bacon is USDA approved and hookers have no government agency oversight.
    EXCEPT at the Bunny Ranch in Arizona....they have mandated checks and its legal :)
  • SweetLikeBacon
    Options
    um seriously? do you know how nasty and fattening that sounds? find a healthier less nasty source of protein love. When I think of bacon I think of 300 pound people. i don't care what anyone else says. gross. just gross.

You're not being very nice
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

EXCEPT at the Bunny Ranch in Arizona....they have mandated checks and its legal :)

See! and the Blow cancels out and diseases anyways...duh.
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Fitness Plan=

EXERCISE = X R size

=' egga are sides'

=eggs are sides for Bacon

Fitness Plan = BACON!!

I bow to your logic ... must have more bacon!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Can I pick 'em or can I pick 'em?
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Sure F It. I mean you may clog up your arteries and die from a heart attack, but hey when you die at least youll be buff and people can remember you for that.
    Based on the responses here, I'm pretty sure the OP was joking.
This discussion has been closed.