Is Bacon going to help me reach my goal?

Options

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZHrBoR4Rjs

^ You know you want it. ^
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    um seriously? do you know how nasty and fattening that sounds? find a healthier less nasty source of protein love. When I think of bacon I think of 300 pound people. i don't care what anyone else says. gross. just gross.

I feel the same way when I see people eat Lean Cuisines, it's always the fatties eating them

amen.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    bacon_zps4c112114.jpg

*LOVE* ...BACON!!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I think you need some protein powder to really activate those muscles.

2.jpg
    OU OU!! EVER HEARD OF CHOC COVERED BACON?!?!

new recipe!! fry bacon up crispy then "Bread" it with chocolate Protein Shake Mix!!!

I think you may have something there

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzogL8RuAdMqxvPHg4vggAfJGn0n5nohx2cJw5z1koyXB8AWXzMCHmUMp-
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    um seriously? do you know how nasty and fattening that sounds? find a healthier less nasty source of protein love. When I think of bacon I think of 300 pound people. i don't care what anyone else says. gross. just gross.

Says the girl with Paula Deen listed as an inspiration. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I almost just spit chunks of orange on my computer screen........
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    ron-swanson-bacon.jpg?w=630
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    this should give you energy for a workout :laugh:
    baconwrappedsnickers_zps8810a9e9.jpg
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think you need some protein powder to really activate those muscles.

2.jpg
    OU OU!! EVER HEARD OF CHOC COVERED BACON?!?!

new recipe!! fry bacon up crispy then "Bread" it with chocolate Protein Shake Mix!!!

I think you may have something there

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzogL8RuAdMqxvPHg4vggAfJGn0n5nohx2cJw5z1koyXB8AWXzMCHmUMp-
    im SERIOUSLY GOING TO DO IT!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I am already eating close to a pound of bacon a day and I'm thinking about starting lifting. Should I lift before or after the bacon? Is it a good source of protein?

Not at that level of consumption...you're going to need far more bacon to reach your goals. You are netting under you bacon goal and that is a very bad thing. Do not continue down this path...get some help...you need more bacon.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Bacon is really high in sat fat and sodium, so you should eat it sparingly. But if you do eat that much, go for wild boar bacon. Much better for you. And TASTY!!
  • bethanyn311
    bethanyn311 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Says the girl with Paula Deen listed as an inspiration. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• bethanyn311
    Options

ok that is funny i will admit. i like paula deen and she has lost a lot of weight lately which is why i put her as my inspiration :-). but you are right that is pretty funny. but still i think bacon is gross.
  • bethanyn311
    Options

I feel the same way when I see people eat Lean Cuisines, it's always the fatties eating them

oh damn that is what i was having for lunch today. not.
  • bethanyn311
    Options

You're not being very nice

yea. sorry. i just think it sounds nasty. and i'm vegetarian so maybe that is why.. bacon..all the grease.. dead animal. yuck.
  • bethanyn311
    Options

Shut your dirty *kitten* mouth.

i'm a *kitten* to my husband only... and proud of it.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

You... charge him?
  • bethanyn311
    Options

You... charge him?

that's a personal question.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sure F It. I mean you may clog up your arteries and die from a heart attack, but hey when you die at least youll be buff and people can remember you for that.
    Based on the responses here, I'm pretty sure the OP was joking.

Duh
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

You... charge him?

that's a personal question.

Then why did you....

Nevermind.
  • SweetLikeBacon
    Options

You're not being very nice

yea. sorry. i just think it sounds nasty. and i'm vegetarian so maybe that is why.. bacon..all the grease.. dead animal. yuck.
    Then why even reply. Your response had nothing to do with my initial question. You didn't even need to come in here unless you were trying to convert me, which, if you look at my username, you will see that's not going to happen. Oh......and bacon!
This discussion has been closed.