Is Bacon going to help me reach my goal?

Options

Replies

• idismidis
    Options
    No it won't. Bacon is not good for you.

look at this, great proteins sources : /http://flyygoldbikini.tumblr.com/image/40105642783
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    The increased amount of blood that has made it's way to the lower parts of my body do not care if this is a troll or not... Carry on.
  • bethanyn311
    bethanyn311 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    um seriously? do you know how nasty and fattening that sounds? find a healthier less nasty source of protein love. When I think of bacon I think of 300 pound people. i don't care what anyone else says. gross. just gross.

You're not being very nice

yea. sorry. i just think it sounds nasty. and i'm vegetarian so maybe that is why.. bacon..all the grease.. dead animal. yuck.
    Then why even reply. Your response had nothing to do with my initial question. You didn't even need to come in here unless you were trying to convert me, which, if you look at my username, you will see that's not going to happen. Oh......and bacon!

because i am bored and it's an open topic. and all that bacon can't be good for you.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    lol@people who think bacon is bad for you. it is meat like any other. derp.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    um seriously? do you know how nasty and fattening that sounds? find a healthier less nasty source of protein love. When I think of bacon I think of 300 pound people. i don't care what anyone else says. gross. just gross.

yea. sorry. i just think it sounds nasty. and i'm vegetarian so maybe that is why.. bacon..all the grease.. dead animal. yuck.
    Then why even reply. Your response had nothing to do with my initial question. You didn't even need to come in here unless you were trying to convert me, which, if you look at my username, you will see that's not going to happen. Oh......and bacon!

because i am bored and it's an open topic. and all that bacon can't be good for you.

See, now you are just twisting facts. There is no way you can be bored by a thread about bacon and bacon is ALWAYS good for you.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    28157098.jpg
  • bethanyn311
    Options

i think all meat is bad for you
  • bethanyn311
    Options

See, now you are just twisting facts. There is no way you can be bored by a thread about bacon and bacon is ALWAYS good for you.

yup you are right now i'm not bored. :-)
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

so you're even more wrong
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Thanks for ruining a perfectly good bacon thread
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The-Rules-of-Bacon.jpg

YES!!!!!!:love::drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    lol

swagvsbacon_zps6c2b518d.jpg
  • bethanyn311
    Options

so you're even more wrong

no i'm right
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    The answer to all questions is bacon.

I beg to differ...the universal answer is Hookers and Blow...however, Bacon does come in a very close second.

I would way rather have bacon than a hooker - bacon is USDA approved and hookers have no government agency oversight.
    EXCEPT at the Bunny Ranch in Arizona....they have mandated checks and its legal :)

Victory goes to jodfie!!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Not to be a downer....but I really don't get the excitement that comes up with people whenever bacon is mentioned. I like it, but I only eat it like once or twice a year maybe, if I have a taste for it out at brunch or if it's covering a date, which is a great easy appetizer to make.

Do people just end up making it more and therefore liking it because it's super easy to make? I honestly can't remember the last time I ate bacon.
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I think you need some protein powder to really activate those muscles.

2.jpg

Nooooo, you have to use the Lean 25 :D
  • bethanyn311
    Options
    If you guys really want bacon you should try Morning Star bacon. It tastes just like real bacon I promise
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    If you guys really want bacon you should try Morning Star bacon. It tastes just like real bacon I promise

Why do vegetarians insist on producing their consumables to appear and taste like real food?
  • SweetLikeBacon
    Options
    Real bacon tastes just like real bacon...I promise.
  • mindbodystrength
    Options
    Not to be a downer....but I really don't get the excitement that comes up with people whenever bacon is mentioned. I like it, but I only eat it like once or twice a year maybe, if I have a taste for it out at brunch or if it's covering a date, which is a great easy appetizer to make.

Do people just end up making it more and therefore liking it because it's super easy to make? I honestly can't remember the last time I ate bacon.

you must not be doing it right....

:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.